• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stupid Left Wrist

darkt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whenever i work out as i go on my left wrist gets weaker and weaker. towards the end. My wrist collapses and my grip goes also i cant even hold the weight in my hand. Why is this.
Im doin wrist curls to try and strengthen it.

If it gives out on you it's probably trying to tell you something. If it were me, I'd stop lifting for a little while and go back in about a week and see how it is. Another member who may have experienced this can probably give you more advice.

but i already did take time off like 10 days. this happend when I was maxing out in bench a while back. i was about to lock out when my wrist snapped back. It doesnt hurt or anything. but since then its been weak.

darkt said:
but i already did take time off like 10 days. this happend when I was maxing out in bench a while back. i was about to lock out when my wrist snapped back. It doesn't hurt or anything. but since then its been weak.
10 days is nothing....Go see a sports Doctor, tendon and ligament injury's can take months to heal...plus you might need rehab or the knife.

Back