• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sus and Deca cycle

lezandrez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm after advice on anti e's and HCG, when to take in the cycle and how much.
I'm going to be doing 2ml sus 250, and 2ml deca a week for 12 weeks, as I've seen guys make good gains on this cycle.
Yes I know everyone reacts different but hey you don't know if ya don't try.
Also would orals be any good on this cycle.
Any info (advice) would be much appreciated.

You are only 174Lbs at 6 feet and can only bench as much as a strong 14 year old ( 240). Get a grip dude, why don't you get in shape first then maybe in a few years use some illegal black market roids :laugh:

i could have sworn we had this same thread up a couple days ago...

The real question is.....Northernlights8 and lezandrez...the same person????
:hmmm:

ForemanRules said:
The real question is.....Northernlights8 and lezandrez...the same person????
:hmmm:
No, different IP's

dg806 said:
No, different IP's
That would lead me to believe they are different people, but looking at their posts, threads, subject matter, join dates and the way they talk they sure seem to be the same. Could have 2 computers, or use one at home and one at work or school...But it doesn't matter neither one needs to gas up after only 4 months of serious training.

dg806 said:
No, different IP's
Well that doesn't really matter. I belong to an Anonymous IP address server. I have a list of over 40 countries I can use including three here in the US. It gives me over 100 different Ip addresses I can use it anytime. It's a one time cost of $20. So It could be the same person "DG"

lezandrez said:
I'm after advice on anti e's and HCG, when to take in the cycle and how much.
I'm going to be doing 2ml sus 250, and 2ml deca a week for 12 weeks, as I've seen guys make good gains on this cycle.
Yes I know everyone reacts different but hey you don't know if ya don't try.
Also would orals be any good on this cycle.
Any info (advice) would be much appreciated.

looks good to me, keep nolva on hand if any estrogen issues come up, and have nolva for pct. BTW 240 isn't a bad bench, keep liftin and you'll see 300 and that will feel great.

Back