• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is this a hernia??

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every once in a while when i train back i feel this knotting pain halfway b/w my belly button and unit and a tad to the right (if that makes sense). So basically it's on my lower abs and slightly off to the right.

I feel it once in a while when i'm doing things like machine rows and am bent over the pad. It's like a knotting/burning/tearing sensation, and it's fuckin scary.

anyone know what that is?

on another note, i also have been feeling sort of a tingly/burning sensation when I lay on my back to do abs. it usually occurs after i train back also. is this possibly a pinched nerve or something?

ANY info would be VERY helpful.
please help...i'm fallin' apart haha.

Thanks ahead of time!

Flex said:
Every once in a while when i train back i feel this knotting pain halfway b/w my belly button and unit and a tad to the right (if that makes sense). So basically it's on my lower abs and slightly off to the right.

I feel it once in a while when i'm doing things like machine rows and am bent over the pad. It's like a knotting/burning/tearing sensation, and it's fuckin scary.

anyone know what that is?

If the pain stops after u lie down flat on your back then it's probably a hernia.

It does sound like a hernia buddy. Best thing is just get it checked. Good luck.

vanity said:
If the pain stops after u lie down flat on your back then it's probably a hernia.

hey lady and gent, thanks for the replies.

Gaza, here was what i was trying to say, maybe you misinterpreted what i was saying...

i feel pain once every long while (i'd guess once maybe every month) when i do certain exercizes (such as seated machine rows), and i get that burning/tearing sensation on the right side of my lower abs.

the last time that happened was a few days ago, and since then, on a few different ex's where i lay on my back, i feel this sort of tingling/prickly feeling all throughout my back.

I don't know if the two are related, but I was thinking that maybe when i do the ex's and feel the tearing it's just like the knot on the string of my shorts poking me, and maybe i feel the tingling/stinging in my back b/c i pinched a nerve or something.

either way, anyone know what a hernia feels like???

Do you feel a popping or pulling sensation??

Can you feel any sort of twinge, pop, or pain if you cough or sneeze??

is there anything protruding out?

The Monkey Man said:
Do you feel a popping or pulling sensation??

Can you feel any sort of twinge, pop, or pain if you cough or sneeze??

It was kinda like i said...a ripping/tearing sensation.

But I mean i feel it only once every loooong while.

Nah P, there's nothing portruding out until you get to the thing b/w my legs that hangs to my ankle :laugh:

Who knows what it is.

Appendicitis? Maybe your appendix is messed up.. Did you have it taken out yet?

Back