• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Next Stage

shortstuff

Trying to Survive
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Hey Everyone!!! :wave: I know I disappeared but so many things have been going in the past 6-9 months I feel like I have completely lost myself in order to finish what I needed to finish. In the process of graduating school, finding a job, finding a second job, breaking up with and getting back together with the boyfriend, I have gained a little bit more than I have wanted to and stopped training except for sporadically :yell: :barf: . So, now this is my new beginning, still working two jobs, kind of depressed because i feel i look awful and need to get out of this rutt. I have my old workout routine and diet that I got from Jenny Lynn that I am going to start doing again but if anyone has suggestions or ideas on how to really lean out I totally open to suggestions. I really have missed having people support me and help me through this, so I look forward to being back. HI!!!!! :rocker: :rocker: :D :D :wave: :wave:

Hey!!! I am working right now, the job I hate, at a sports modeling agency and then serving at a bar I worked at 2 years ago. I love serving, you make great money, I am on my feet all day and I talk all day. I am actually going to be going down in about 1-2 months to be with Darren, which makes staying at the yucky job that much harder LOL How are you???? And can I say nice abs!!! I can work out with you to get abs like that :D

What can be said except :whip: :evil:

oh ... :wave: :D

Heheheh :D I know, I am horrible :lol: I am going to take today off, I am just really tired and my allergies have really been hurting lately. I sent my pics and profile off to Beverly Nutrition to get a diet and plan, hoping to maybe compete in October. How are you NT???

Awesome as always :D Our daughter goes to jr. high this year. We've bought a house. We have two puppies ... life is grand.

Wow that is awesome!!!!!!! I am just happy I graduated, now trying to work on the rest of things. One thing at a time and I will be where you are

So true. But don't let the house and puppies throw off the fact that we're still raising hell out there. :evil: We're off to San Francisco this October to raise some trouble at the Exotic Erotic Ball. :thumbs:

Nice, maybe I will see you there! Darren went last year and had a ball!~!!!

Oh ... send me a pm with the details as to what to expect ................. please .................. :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
All I know is that it has great toys for adults, costumes and crazy things go on. I never got many details........I will haev to go and see for myself then :D

sorry ... I didn't read it right. I thought both of you went. Is Darren planning on going this year?

I am not sure, still so far away :lol: He doesn't plan two weeks in advance let alone months :lol:

Ok here is the diet that Beverly gave me for the next 4 weeks. I think it looks doable. I am working with Julie Lohre there and I think I am going to have her help me with my works becasue she has legs I would kill for :)

Vitamins: Ms Power Pak ??? 1 pack with meal #1

Lean Mass Support:

Ultra 40 ??? 4 tablets with each meal

Mass Aminos ??? 4 tablets with each meal

Fat Mobilization:

Lean Out ??? 2 with each meal

7 Keto MuscLEAN ??? 3 capsules twice daily (start with 1 capsule twice daily, and gradually work up to three capsules twice daily)

GH Factor ??? 6 in the AM and 6 before bed (always on an empty stomach)

Meal #1

3 oz. turkey breast

3 egg whites

1/2 grapefruit (grapefruit is best but you may substitute ½ cup omelet type vegetables or 4 strawberries)

Meal #2

Protein Drink: 2 scoops Muscle Provider or Ultimate Muscle Protein, 12 - 16 oz water

Whole Food Option: 6 oz can tuna, 3 egg whites, 1 tomato (you may substitute ½ cup vegetables for tomato)

Meal #3
6 ounces chicken (weighed prior to cooking)

3 cups salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot, cucumber, green peppers, etc.)

2 TBS Vinegar and Oil salad dressing

Meal #4

(same as meal #2)

Meal #5

6 oz lean meat (chicken breast, turkey breast, filet mignon or 96% Laura???s Lean Beef) or 8 oz Cod Fish)

2 cup vegetables (green leafy is best here ??? spinach, asparagus ??? not broccoli or cauliflower)

Monday and Thursday: Eat a 6th meal at the end of the day:

1cup oatmeal (precooked) or 1 cup cooked rice

6 oz sweet potato

4 oz banana

1cup vegetables

1 TBSP Butter

Master Food List - Substitute freely within a category for variety:

I. Lean Proteins??? Chicken, tuna, fish, turkey breast, lean beef, egg whites, whole eggs, Ultra Size, Ultimate Muscle Protein, Muscle Provider, Ultra 40 desiccated liver tablets, Mass Amino Acid tablets

II. Complex (Natural) Carbohydrates???This is a risky area. A complex carbohydrate is one that can be fully utilized by the body to be burned as energy. Some good examples are baked potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, cream of rice, rice cakes, oatmeal, kidney and lima beans, corn, lentils, and peas.

III. Fresh Fruits (not dried or canned) - Apples, apricots, avocados, berries, cantaloupe, cherries, grapefruit, grapes, honeydew melons, nectarines, oranges, papaya, peaches, plums, strawberries. (Unsweetened frozen fruits are acceptable as part of your total fruit intake.)

IV. Non‑Starchy Vegetables: asparagus, green beans, cabbage (all varieties), carrots, cauliflower, celery, cucumbers, kale, lettuce (all varieties), onions, peppers (green, red, jalapeno, etc.), radishes, spinach, string beans, squash (summer varieties only), tomatoes, water chestnuts and zucchini.

V. "Healthy" Fats and Oils: Flax seed oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil, olive oil, almonds, Brazil nuts, filberts, pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, heavy cream, real butter, and lecithin granules.

VI. Free Foods List

Vinegar, Lemon Juice, Mustard, Garlic, Mushrooms, Onions, Cucumber, Lettuce, Chili Peppers,Diet Beverages, Decaf Coffee, Water, Iced Tea, Dry Seasonings, Salt, Pepper, Sugar-free Jello, Sugar-free Gum

Thursday 6/23/05

Ok So I started my meal plan today, after eating not so good food last night. Went out ot dinner with some friends and had a few drinks also, we all graduated two weeks ago and a bunch of us are going to be moving and so we wanted to get together.

So today I have a choice between doing cardio and training. Luckily I did back and biceps earlier this week so I will do cardio on lunch and train tomorrow on lunch. I really feel I am ready to make this change and get back into a healthy lifestyle. Plus I am going to Cali next friday so I am going to really work my buns off. Need to look extra hot.

Meal 1- 3 egg whites, 3oz turkey, 4 strawberries

Meal - 2 scoops Nectar protein

30 minutes cardio

Meal 3- 5 oz chicken, 1 cucumber, 1tbsp flax oil

Meal 4- Protein shake

Meal 5- 6oz ground turkey and cucumber

Last edited:
:wave: i noticed youre working with julie from beverly... did you see she's in the new issue of oxygen? her shoulders look awesome in the pic! good luck with the journal/goals :thumb:

Thanks. Yeah she has legs I would die for. I also just hired her to help me with the workouts and cardio. I can do the workouts to workout, but in regards to contst prep, that is a whole new realm for me.

Good luck achieving your goals! :thumb:

Thanks MonStar :D Things are good had my protein shake 2 hours ago, Nectar protein tastes tucky mixed up :lol: I order my bev supps so should be here by Monday. :D

Diet looks real sim. to the one I started off on. :)

IML Gear Cream!
6/24/05 Friday

Ok so day 1 of eating clean went well. Today will be great and tonight I am excited I am going to go see KENNY CHESNEY!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

pssssssssstt :wave:

Heya Hottie :D Today is a great day!!!!!!!

it certainly is a great day ... what do you have planned for the weekend?

Heya hottie ... I'm far from being a hottie, now you on the other hand gggrrrrr :D

Ok so last night was the best concert I have ever been too!!!! If anyone can go see Kenny Chesney and Gretchen Wilson, GOOOOOO :rocker: :rocker:

It was so amazing, they played for over 3 hours, almost 4. I was on my feet dancing all night! :dance: :dance:

Made work at the restaurant this morning super painful. Ok off to fold laundry and I do my first carb up tonight. Oh and just doing normal workouts, will start workouts from Julie on Monday and will post everything.

Hey hottie! :kiss:

It looks like you are back on track! I like Kenny Chesney, I bet that was a great concert.

I did a workout/diet plan with Jenny Lynn too. Was a little bit too low in food but fine other than that.

What's this Beverly thing you speak of?

Hey H :D

I did the Jenny workout plan, but I just didn't have time for the workouts she planned and do the cardio, plus I have found that the low carb with carb ups works really well for me. Beverly International is a great place, they do all their own supps and work on a nutrition plan to go with the supps and can prioritize which supps are a necessity and what are not. They are very smart people with quality products.

Ok so yesterday I did shoulders and 30 minutes of cardio and did my carb up. That was so much food! I got up and did cardio this morning on an empty tummy before working from 10-4. Was another slow day at work, but i think i made enough to pay to get my hair befoer I leave for Cali for the 4th!!

So Day 1 of new workout plan, will do cardio after work, was a long weekend of work so i needed to sleep in.

So meal is the same with no carb up today. Workout plan is below:

SS: DB Lateral raise (bent arm)- 6x10, 6x15,6x15, 6x15
DB Front Raise - 6x10, 6x12, 6x12, 6x12
DB Overhead Press 4 sets of 6 - 6x20, 6x22.5, 6x22.5, 6x22.5
4 sets of 25 crunches

SS: machine toes raises, 20x105, 18x120,16x120,10x135,12x150
hanging leg raises: 5x10

Bent over rear DB delts: 8x8,9x10,10x12,8x10

Single toe calf raise: 5x10 each foot

Oblique Crunches: 10,12,14,10

Cardio is moved to tomorrow since i did 3 days in a row and i need to give the bod a rest and not get used to everyday cardio quite yet.

Last edited:
Ok so did legs yesterday and did interval cardio in the AM, am super sore today! It hurts to sit :lol: and thank goodness the carb up is scheduled for today because I am freaking starving and am a space cadet right now. :nut: :headbang: Oh and was put off my cardio for today until tomorrow to help bring down water from carb up tonight. So tomorrow will be back and triceps.

Here is the workout with weights from yesterday.

Triple Super set:
Smith Squats wide legged with toes out (all wight is not including the weight of the bar): 16x50lbs, 12x70, 8x90, 8x90, 16x50 :hot: :barf:
Weighted walking lunges: 8x15, 8x15, 8x20/15, 8x20/15 (legs got really wobbly and had crappy form so lowered the weight)
Straight Leg Deadlift (with Bar @ 45lbs): 12x20, 10x30, 8x30, 16x20 (was rought had to rest at 9 forarms went numb)

Superset:
Leg Extension: 8x50, 9x60, 10x60, 11x60 (should have gone higher to start but wasn't sure how the legs would feel after the triple set)
Laying Leg Curls (don't like these my knees feel weird with too much weight): 8x40, 9x40/30, 10x30, 11x30

Back