• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kelly Or Peggy Bundy

Peggy got some big tits, but Kelly on tha head!

Maybe I'm too old but it's no contest....Peggy...one hot MILF. :thumb: Kelly has aged like sh-t and Peggy still looks good.

ForemanRules said:
Maybe I'm too old but it's no contest....Peggy...one hot MILF. :thumb: Kelly has aged like sh-t and Peggy still looks good.
You better quit smoking that PCP :finger:

Cristina Applegate is hotter now, than ever!!!

Her body is tight and Mature now... She fine!

these threads are getting so old

Who would you do?!?! TOUGHOLDMAN OR GODHAND? WHOS HOTTER? OMG ROFL LMAO

we are grown adults. This is something 10 year olds talk about. Just stick with more intelligent threads and no more who would u do and whos hotter threads.

(by the way tough, im not flaming directly towards you..im talking to everyone in general who sees this post)

The Monkey Man said:
You better quit smoking that PCP :finger:

Cristina Applegate is hotter now, than ever!!!

Her body is tight and Mature now... She fine!
It's just my opinion. :wave:And there is no medical proof that PCP is bad for you!

Last edited:
shiznit2169 said:

we are grown adults. This is something 10 year olds talk about. Just stick with more intelligent threads and no more who would u do and whos hotter threads.

(by the way tough, im not flaming directly towards you..im talking to everyone in general who sees this post)
Where are these intelligent threads, I would like to read one.

Only threads I despise are ones with fifteen year olds trying to rap in them.:thumb:
I'd take Peggy and Kelly.

Last edited:
shiznit2169 said:
We are grown adults who call ourselves shiznit :p
And to hell with that :finger: Mature threads are fricken boring.

IML Gear Cream!
irontime said:
We are grown adults who call ourselves shiznit :p
And to hell with that :finger: Mature threads are fricken boring.
:laugh: shiznit? Mature adult? :laugh: not with a user name like that buddy!

god hand said:
:laugh: shiznit? Mature adult? :laugh: not with a user name like that buddy!
You're still here, don't you have a job? :hmmm: :argue: :rofl:

I would have done Peggy for sure.

shiznit? Mature adult? not with a user name like that buddy!

ok "god hand" (much better name i guess huh)

What does a user name have to do with the maturity level of a person? I have had this name for forums, AIM, and email since i was in 5th grade. I have never changed it because i didnt want to especially since i would have to tell all of my friends on AIM that i have a new name and it would be a pain. If you guys think shiznit is an immature name, then u must be smokin something.

I'm not worried about a 19 yr old flaming me. Lad I'll stand you in the corner with your nose against the wall if you even think about flaming me. You need something to think about. Ok 2 post comimg up. The first will call man w/ roof shingles.....The 2nd will call man w/ cigar....See if you can answere. All i can say is I must be bored to post these next two

shiznit2169 said:

ForemanRules said:
You're still here, don't you have a job? :hmmm: :argue: :rofl:
Yes, I was at work when I posted this......and this. :laugh:

shiznit2169 said:
ok "god hand" (much better name i guess huh)

What does a user name have to do with the maturity level of a person? I have had this name for forums, AIM, and email since i was in 5th grade. I have never changed it because i didnt want to especially since i would have to tell all of my friends on AIM that i have a new name and it would be a pain. If you guys think shiznit is an immature name, then u must be smokin something.
What does grown men talking about who would who rather bang got to do with immaturely?

god hand said:
Nails for the ADMIN to put in your coffin... :laugh: :laugh:

And I posted Kelly Bundy Pics!! :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
god hand said:
I was joking....because I'm in school and haven't worked for a year now.

god hand said:
What does grown men talking about who would who rather bang got to do with immaturely?
I'm guessing that he is so immature that he believes he is too mature to discuss it :p

ForemanRules said:
I was joking....because I'm in school and haven't worked for a year now.
No, your in rehab! :laugh:

Hell id do 'em both... but if i had to choose one..id probably have to go with kelly..hard choice though..

Back