• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Part 1

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MAN W/ ROOF SHINGLES

Man leaves his house and runs to the hardware store to buy some roof shingles. Gets there and tell the store clerk that his roof is approx 2700 sq. Ft. So the clerk tells him that he needs x number of shingles and if he ends up with extra's to bring back the extra's and he refund the money for any left over shingles. So the guy goes home and roofs his house. After he was finished he had 3 shingles left over. So he decided to take them back. On the way to the hardware store the man had changed his mind. So guess what he did. He threw the shingles out the window of his car.

Funny

Last edited:
topolo said:
------- ghey thread alert ------------------

stop being such a drama queen....that is all Im going to say, as this is none of my business and I should be staying out of it, but its getting kind of stupid reading the banter back and forth on every thread.

just stop now, I dont think either of you are going anywhere, so just ignore eachother or get along

Bazooka Tooth said:
stop being such a drama queen....that is all Im going to say, as this is none of my business and I should be staying out of it, but its getting kind of stupid reading the banter back and forth on every thread.

just stop now, I dont think either of you are going anywhere, so just ignore eachother or get along

Don't like it? Don't read it.

Tough Old Man said:
As usual Topolo had nothing good to say. Pedophiles never do. There usually intelligent people with nothing to say. Look at all of his post and you'll see this.

Is Topolo a peder ass?

8 year olds Dude....8 year olds....

hahahah have to love The Big Lebowski

IML Gear Cream!
Please keep this fight to one thread people.

ForemanRules said:
Please keep this fight to one thread people.
Wrong your just going to have to keep up Mr. Foremanrules. Until this pedophile stays off my threads I start, I'll keep going. He says I started this by bashing him on a thread. I sure did as it was a thread I started in regards to Helicopters and he did his best to turn it into a sausage thread. Like I said he has nothing to contribute to any type of thread that has some sort of purpose. I could see it if it was anything thread for everyone to just say something. But when someone post in open chat that the have a problem with the radio or something else, I think people should reply with a respectable answer or stay off the thread.
How many of you agree with that?

^ I agree with that, although I dont contribute much help in the bodybuilding/supplement/or training...ect threads, I am not one to even try to act like I know more than anyone, Im one of the people here reading the helpful responses, not giving them, I am a newbie when it comes to smart training, so thats my purpose here

Bazooka Tooth said:
^ I agree with that, although I dont contribute much help in the bodybuilding/supplement/or training...ect threads, I am not one to even try to act like I know more than anyone, Im one of the people here reading the helpful responses, not giving them, I am a newbie when it comes to smart training, so thats my purpose here

Tough Old Man said:
Wrong your just going to have to keep up Mr. Foremanrules. Until this pedophile stays off my threads I start, I'll keep going. He says I started this by bashing him on a thread. I sure did as it was a thread I started in regards to Helicopters and he did his best to turn it into a sausage thread. Like I said he has nothing to contribute to any type of thread that has some sort of purpose. I could see it if it was anything thread for everyone to just say something. But when someone post in open chat that the have a problem with the radio or something else, I think people should reply with a respectable answer or stay off the thread.
How many of you agree with that?

Fuckface re-read that thread, it wasn't me you homo. You started all of this shit with the wrong guy. But I will now harass you until you die, which at your age, could be any time.

Back