• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

muscle takes 24 hours to repair

nRVaNa

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i dont care what you say... my best friend is a trainer graduated from penn and is profecionally certified both of his brothers are boddy builders and they all say it takes 48 hours to repair muscle... so if u think not your wrong :eek: anyone that knows what there talking about should know that ur muscle is repaired after 48 hours whether u choose to let it rest before working it out again is your choise

So what would they say if I told them I have been sore for 3 days after a leg work out?

By The Way I Mean 48 Hours

ihateschoolmt said:
So what would they say if I told them I have been sore for 3 days after a leg work out?
well i would tell u.... your legs may not be flexible at all and just got extremley stiff.. you may of worked them out too hard but muscle takes 2-3 days to repair what if i told u somone who was profecionally certified knows more than you do? all everyone does is read what other people say and go tell people it as its always true???? but sometimes its really not , but it is possible it can take 3 days

Potentially maybe. But I guarantee if I lifted and then started eating only 800 cals a day of only fat and carbs.. I would not be "repaired" in 48 hours.

drew.haynes said:
Potentially maybe. But I guarantee if I lifted and then started eating only 800 cals a day of only fat and carbs.. I would not be "repaired" in 48 hours.
but thats tottally irrational and it wouldnt happen and if it did happen why would u lift anyway lol

drew.haynes said:
everyone on this website takes creatine or whey so that wouldnt happen but i see what ur saying good point

So what you were saying is not totally accurate. We COULD be fully repaired in 48 hours, with plenty of nutrients. But that's not what you said. You said 48 hours, disagree and you are wrong. Right?

nRVaNa said:
well i would tell u.... your legs may not be flexible at all and just got extremley stiff.. you may of worked them out too hard but muscle takes 2-3 days to repair what if i told u somone who was profecionally certified knows more than you do? all everyone does is read what other people say and go tell people it as its always true???? but sometimes its really not , but it is possible it can take 3 days
Certified in what, physiology? I stretch a lot, and I have been sore for more than 3 days accually. I'm not ever referring to what someone esle posted, these is my experiences.

drew.haynes said:
So what you were saying is not totally accurate. We COULD be fully repaired in 48 hours, with plenty of nutrients. But that's not what you said. You said 48 hours, disagree and you are wrong. Right?
yes i agree with you THERE but if your not getting the right nutrients lifting is pointless agree or disagree.................... right?

IML Gear Cream!
ihateschoolmt said:
Certified at what, physiology? I stretch a lot, and I have been sore for more than 3 days accually. I'm not ever referring to what someone esle posted, these is my experiences.
when i started lifting legs they would get sore for 4 days around there but i could still use them after 2 days... and as soon as i got use to it i didnt notice they hurt/they didnt hurt u notice things more when there new feelings

ihateschoolmt said:
Certified in what, physiology? I stretch a lot, and I have been sore for more than 3 days accually. I'm not ever referring to what someone esle posted, these is my experiences.
and certified in being a trainer... good trainers are certified by some weight lifting thing where they have to take a test and actually become a trainer yes

Yah, no one is intentionally malnourished... but that doesn't mean everyone always meets ideal nutritional intakes. They still have reason to lift.

drew.haynes said:
Yah, no one is intentionally malnourished... but that doesn't mean everyone always meets ideal nutritional intakes. They still have reason to lift.
if your eating 800 calories thats wrong for u no matter what u do lift or not especially if there all from fat right or wrong?

nRVaNa said:
and certified in being a trainer... good trainers are certified by some weight lifting thing where they have to take a test and actually become a trainer yes
Are you talking about that little week-end course you have to take? You don't have to know anything to pass that course. If that's what your talking about then yes, I do think I know more than him.

ihateschoolmt said:
Are you talking about that little week-end course you have to take? You don't have to know anything to pass that course. If that's what your talking about then yes, I do think I know more than him.
no im talking about a big 4 hour long test that ranks you on your training ablility the top being Elite Trainer and the bottom rank being Amature and if you dont get a C ur stuck at amature its not like D+ u pass and my trainer passed it his first time and got 1 below an elite so i dunno... i have nothing against u besides i posted half my workout and u flamed i didnt have time to finish it

im going to sleep

nRVaNa said:
no im talking about a big 4 hour long test that ranks you on your training ablility the top being Elite Trainer and the bottom rank being Amature and if you dont get a C ur stuck at amature its not like D+ u pass and my trainer passed it his first time and got 1 below an elite so i dunno... i have nothing against u besides i posted half my workout and u flamed i didnt have time to finish it
I didn't flame you, I gave you advice.

this kid is just ridiculous. I think hes just got himself stuck in this lie about how sweet he is at lifting and now he keeps making up more bullshit to make himself sound smart.

nRVaNa:- I've been a personal trainer at a few gyms, most notably Gold's Gym in Allentown in Pennsylvania. Apart from that, I was also a very successful amateur bodybuilder. From personal experience, I can tell you there are personal trainers out there who should NOT be personal trainers. There are so many stupid trainers out there its not funny. (There are also some great ones). I would not take the advice of any personal trainer as gospel. Some guys just preach hearsay, some guys have no basis for what they say. Some guys just pluck random **** out of the air.
You also claim to have '7-8%' bf.....hmmmm. Who told you that - your best friend the trainer?

Good day.

IML Gear Cream!
nRVaNa said:
i dont care what you say...
Ok, so why even bring it up in the first place then? :shrug:

Maybe some muscles but not all

nRVaNa said:

just because a muscle is no longer sore does not mean it is repaired

First he says 24 hours in the title of his post, then he goes on to say that its 48 hours. Then he goes and head and says it could take 2-3 days (48-36 hours). Sounds like he is absolutely sure about what hes talking about.

The short course you take to become a personal trainer is very inadequate. Students may hear that muscles take 48 hours to repair only to assist the housewives and weekenders that usually employ such trainers. My father has been training actors and professionals for years and agrees that the test is bull. Having a degree/liscense in the particular subject of training is much more important.

is wayne brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

hahhaha...anyways, I bet when he started this thread he probably thought to himself, "yeah, ill show them whos smart!" and look at him now, squandering in his lies. Looks like you picked the wrong fight buddy, just keep to yourself..like the rest of us. kid.

Back