• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Democrates Today-No vision,No Plan,Not your Parents Democtic Party

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
Brilliant Video.

I like the Jon Stewart bit....extinction hahaha. But by the same token, the slogan of the Republicans is:

A shitty plan is better than no plan at all!

I'm disappointed. . .I thought they'd say something about Operation Yellow Elephant. . .

Here's a good list of the respective vision/plans of both parties:

Rove is right: there are differences

White House spokesman Scott McClellan says that Karl Rove just meant that Democrats and Republicans had "different philosophies" when it comes to their reactions following 9/11. We agree. Our philosophies couldn't be more different when it comes to fighting international terrorism. Let's compare:

Democrats
Believe capturing the person primarily responsible for the attack should be a top priority.

Republicans
It's been four years, and Osama bin Laden is still free, even though Bush's CIA chief says he knows where he is.

Democrats
Investigate the intelligence failures that led to 9/11.

Republicans
Do everything in their power to block the 9/11 Commission from doing its work.

Democrats
Propose creating the Department of Homeland Security.

Republicans
Push tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

Democrats
Believe we should have stayed the course in Afghanistan, not allowing the Taliban to resurge, the warlords to take power, and the opium trade to skyrocket.

Republicans
Ignore Afghanistan as the situation worsens.

Democrats
Believe that we should be honest with our troops about the reasons we go to war, give them everything they need to be safe, and make sure we go in with an exit plan.

Republicans
Manipulate intelligence to trump up reasons to go to war, don't give our troops the support they need, constantly mislead the public about the direction the war is going, and fail to make an exit plan. And turn Iraq into the ultimate terrorist training ground.

Posted by Jesse Berney

Decker said:
Here's a good list of the respective vision/plans of both parties:
I'll not even waste the time to entertain a detailed response to such a ludicrous post. Just suffice it to say...
attachment.php
:)

Witmaster said:
I'll not even waste the time to entertain a detailed response to such a ludicrous post. Just suffice it to say...
attachment.php
:)
So, shoot the messenger or ignore the message. Anyways, I sort of hate the list like the one I posted. It's similar in effect to the speech that's the topic of this thread. Consider how ridiculous dg806's speech is to those not in lock-step w/ the Bush administration....that also is stunning 'BULLSHIT.'

It is times like this that I am glad I have my own farm - for as long as I am able to HOLD ON TO IT... BUT given the recent U. S. Supreme Court decision on governments being able to now declare eminent domain on ANY piece of private property that a governmental body is needing for even PRIVATE developers and PRIVATE developments (for the "good" of the community involved) NO ONE IS SAFE ANY WHERE and ALL personal Real Estate IS NOW UNDER ATTACK AND TAKE OVER!!!

Take Care, John H.

John H. said:
It is times like this that I am glad I have my own farm - for as long as I am able to HOLD ON TO IT... BUT given the recent U. S. Supreme Court decision on governments being able to now declare eminent domain on ANY piece of private property that a governmental body is needing for even PRIVATE developers and PRIVATE developments (for the "good" of the community involved) NO ONE IS SAFE ANY WHERE and ALL personal Real Estate IS NOW UNDER ATTACK AND TAKE OVER!!!

Take Care, John H.
Lets just hope a developer doesn't want to build a subdivision around you and your town needs the money!

IML Gear Cream!
dg806 said:
Lets just hope a developer doesn't want to build a subdivision around you and your town needs the money!

Hi DG,

The way things are going it is probably only a matter of time. Maybe things are better in Canada?

I sure would HATE to lose my farm for ANY reason and it would NEVER be because of me not being current in my bills, etc. I OWN my farm outright and watch my finances VERY CLOSELY. It seems no matter how hard a person tries to do good someone finds a way to screw you over in the USA

Take Care, John H.

Back