• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naked or partially dressed women?

What looks better?

• Naked

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • Partially dressed

Votes: 114 75.0%

• Total voters
Depends on the womans body... Sometimes a little bit of clothes can cover up those imperfections.

SPIKE1257 said:
Depends on the womans body... Sometimes a little bit of clothes can cover up those imperfections.
No wonder P-funk wears a cloak.

That never gets old. :spin:

partially dress definitly......... its then up to your imagination to see what is hidden... plus its more fun undressing them, then having them already uncovered. :nana:

YourallIwant said:
partially dress definitly......... its then up to your imagination to see what is hidden... plus its more fun undressing them, then having them already uncovered. :nana:
Pictures! Pictures! :nanner:

:hmmm: dont you think youve had enough :finger:

awww...... use your imagination :eyebrow:

It all depends on what stage of the game we are at. ;)

?????

Partially Naked?
attachment.php
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20113&stc=1

All that matters is that they are hot, drunk and have low self-esteem.

ForemanRules said:
All that matters is that they are hot, drunk and have low self-esteem.
To tell u tha truth, I'm attracted to girls that are fine as fuck, but think there not. AKA low self-esteem.

Definitely in lingerie. Just drives me nuts. :lick:

god hand said:
To tell u tha truth, I'm attracted to girls that are fine as fuck, but think there not. AKA low self-esteem.
Tom Leykis 101......find him on your radio 3-7pm or so.....great advise for men 18-30 and the show is funny as hell.

That chicks tits are disgusting...

o ya i would have to agree with Irontime with the statement about lingerie...WAY HOT!!!

Tom Leykis 101......find him on your radio 3-7pm or so.....great advise for men 18-30 and the show is funny as hell.

he he, welcome to the hunt son..lol

Vieope said:
I don´t know what looks better. :shrug:

Hi "V",

I REALLY like taking their clothes off myself and slowly and erotically but I also like to seem them COMPLETELY NAKED TOO. I guess you could say I like my cake and eating it too. :D :laugh: :hot:

Take Care, John H.

I like a chic in a thong. Thongs are sexy.

gotta have something on... i like a little covered up cuz it teases the imagination.

irontime said:
Definitely in lingerie. Just drives me nuts. :lick:

Me too!!!!

YourallIwant is right on the money! :clapping:

YourallIwant said:

Just imagine...

christy_hemme02.jpg

Tank top and panties are usualy the articles of clothing that I wear to bed. ;)
I'm not at all in to nighties with those straps connected to your panty hose type stuff. I'm a Plane Jane. :grin: Good thing about Plain Jane's like me is that its less to take off. :hehe:

Back