• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Friendly Contest !!!!!

Scotty the Body

I'm Dead Sexxxxy!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone up for a friendly contest to see how much we can increase our lifts from today February 6 2002 to July 15 2002 ????

It???s just for fun, no prizes, except for bragging rights, list your lifts now and then again at the end or anytime you feel.

Mine as of Feb, 6/02

Bench 245lb x 3
Deads 450lb x 2
Free Squat 315lb x 3

Feel free to add other lifts if you want.

Remember, its not how much you can lift but how much you INCREASE that counts!!

Good Luck to all those that choose to list. :thumb:

Last edited:
I'll see what my max is starting tonight and post later

You know I'm in brother.Last time I checked:

Bench-250x1
Front Squat-275x1
Dead-It's been way to long for an acurate guess, but I'll bet its around 395-405 maybe.It's a hard one to call.I did a trap bar dead of 535x3 over a year ago but there really isn't any low back involved, not like a conventional dead anyway.Here are my goals by you deadline:
Bench-275-285x1(atleast-I've always sucked at bench so this will be harder for me)
Front squat-315x1(I hate back squats, but I might give them a shot)
Dead-450x1(maybe?)
BTW, what do you mean it's just for fun Scotty?In that message you sent me, you said if I lose, it's those pics of me, that circus midget and a blow-up doll to be posted in the picture gallery.

Hehehehe, yes we still have that side bet going.......

I tried those front squats again, 225 was about all I could do, still feels weird to me but i'll work on it.

Scotty- for only doing front squats a few times, 225 is awesome.Good job!Also, if you want to try a little something different, check into Westside training.It seems a little unorthodox and a few of Simmon's lifters use anabolics, but I've noticed some good strength increases in the limited time I've been using it.Just a suggestion.

bench-245
curl-150

my goal is
bench-330
curl-200

check into Westside training.

The guys at Westside are awesome! I watched a few of thier videotapes and it just makes you want to run to the gym and lift like a madman.:thumb: :rocker:

Scotty today is March 6th not February 6th. If you want a month head start we`ll let you.

Hmm ill be in it lets see. Ill have to get my max. well let me put what I think they are. This is what I got this week:
bench--> 250 x 6
Squat --> 315 x 8
Deads -->355 x 6
Incline bench --> 225 x 6
DB shoulder press 85's x8

Now ill have to write this shit down

I really have no idea what my current max's are. maybe i'll see tomorrow.

IML Gear Cream!
ive been sick but i'll try some lifts by friday.

Originally posted by Shmoo
Scotty today is March 6th not February 6th. If you want a month head start we`ll let you.

DOH!!!!
Mule, you mule!! :thumb:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body

DOH!!!!
Mule, you mule!! :thumb:

What I do!

I'm impressed with your bench!! Your kickin my ass, but I got ya on the deads. :)

Holy, your kickin my but on shoulder press to?? :eek:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Tank316
ive been sick but i'll try some lifts by friday.
my strength levels are still to low,i'll try monday.

I got 20 plates for 8 easy on thursday, on the leg sled! Dont know what is coming over me but i like it!

I just started doing deads last month! So I will catch up!

Last edited:
150lbs curl....depending on your form, pretty impressive KANE

i'd probably break my back trying it

Originally posted by the ripper
150lbs curl....depending on your form, pretty impressive KANE

i'd probably break my back trying it

it might be all over now since i injured my shoulder it is getting better but i think that i will be too afraid to push myself from now on. and thanks 150 curl is pretty good, but my partner can do 235!!

yeah a lot of guys at my gym can curl well over 200

uuuh barbell

Can I join even though its a bit late? Here goes (all are free weights):

Incline Bench: 305 x 6
Bench (after incline): 305 x 6 (single max around 380)
Squats: 405 x 6
Sleds: 11 plates x 6
Curls: 135 x 6
Military Presses (front): 205 x 6
Deads: Haven't done them in a while, I'd guess 405 x 3-4

So are we competing by raw poundage gains or by percentage? I am not sure how much I'll improve on these since I plan on losing 15 pounds before the summer.

tis friday,like i said i would try the three lifts after i kicked this colds ass.bench315x8deadlift420x8squat425x9.the older i get the heavier this stuff feels.and my joints agree with me..

:cry: :yell: :cry: my friggin hip is screwed up from mother nature's freezing rain storm,cant do squats or deads this week:cry: :rolleyes:because i slipped on the ice and landed on my A$$..

current stats:

bench: (max) 375
squats: 405 x 8
deads: 450 x 6

goals:

bench: (max) 425
squats: 505
deads: 545

Bench-355
deadlift- 475
Squat- don't do it but wish I could.

Bench 154lbs 10/8
Incline 110lbs 12/9
Flys 60lbs 12/10
Deads 264lbs 12/12
Free Squat 220lbs 12/12
Curl 72lbs 12/12/10

I gotta convert all this shit for you guys i normally talk kilo's not that i'm complaining :rolleyes:

Pretty piss weak compared to you guys but i dont give a.... i'm goin for it

Dont know if you guys are doin roids or not but im not (not that there's anything wrong with that, a persons own drug preferences are ... ahh who gives a....)

Heres a suggestion when you re-list your weights quote your first weights at the top of your reply. And how often are we reposting our weights??:thumb:

Last edited:
Back