• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

when to and how much carbs/fats do I eat?

raver

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am still confused about how much carbs I should eat a day!

I know about the protein. its 1g of my body weight. I weight 163pounds..
so 163G is good right?

but what about carbs? how many Grams of carbs should I be eating and when?
also goes for fats?

please help ,..
thanks..

raver said:
I am still confused about how much carbs I should eat a day!

I know about the protein. its 1g of my body weight. I weight 163pounds..
so 163G is good right?

but what about carbs? how many Grams of carbs should I be eating and when?
also goes for fats?

please help ,..
thanks..
That is because there is no set 'correct level' for everyone. It depends on many things (your age, genetics, activity level, body fat %/lean mass, goals, insulin sensitivity etc etc).

But you should base your protein intake on your lean mass as well - not your total body weight... So it would pay to get a rough BF% calculated so you can know what you require. www.mybodycomp.com will give you a rough guide, but caliper readings are more accurate if you can get them done by a professional.

Personally, for most active people (who do not have huge insulin resistance issues) I usually suggest you start maintainence off at something like:
2g carbs per pound lean mass
1.5g protein per pound lean mass
0.4g fat per pound lean mass

Then tailor it according to your exact requirements (eg: if you are trying to lose weight then decrease by ~10% calories) and also based on how your body responds over the first 2-3 weeks...

Back