• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Worlds strongest Boy?

WantItBad

WantItBad
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats everyones thoughts on him if you have seen him....

There was a recent story on him, I think it was the discovery channel. It was implied that his father might have been giving him steroids. All in all I think it is a sad story and I hope people learn to let their kids just be kids.

I think he made him do 300 pushups a day, something like that. maybe even more

Ya, I heard some things about him. He went to a pizza party for one of his friends and had no idea what pizza even was. His dad made him eat a lettuce salad and didn't let him have anything else while they were there.

Talking about Richard someone... Little Hercules? Yeah he was in BB comps at like 6 or somethin crazy... totally ripped. He's like describing his diets and stuff... "I eat fohty parcent carbs, fohty parcent prrrotein, twanty parcent fat"

I just seen a documentary the other day about "Little Hercules". He benched 220 pounds which is like 3 times his weight. He initially gained huge publicity and then the media started dropping the steroid plague on him. After that his publicity went down the toilet. Now I believe they are trying to recruit him into a Little Tarzan movie or something.

It does make you wonder how someone who was only 6 years old develop the muscle mass that he did. They went onto saying that to develop muscle mass such as that that he would have had to have so much natural testosterone, which his body could not possibly produce at such young age. His father had denied comment on what he was giving him and had refused to take a lie detector test. But regardless of whether he did or didn't use steroids, he is still pretty impressive and had to work very hard to achieve his physique.

IML Gear Cream!
Randy said:
I just seen a documentary the other day about "Little Hercules". He benched 220 pounds which is like 3 times his weight. He initially gained huge publicity and then the media started dropping the steroid plague on him. After that his publicity went down the toilet. Now I believe they are trying to recruit him into a Little Tarzan movie or something.

It does make you wonder how someone who was only 6 years old develop the muscle mass that he did. They went onto saying that to develop muscle mass such as that that he would have had to have so much natural testosterone, which his body could not possibly produce at such young age. His father had denied comment on what he was giving him and had refused to take a lie detector test. But regardless of whether he did or didn't use steroids, he is still pretty impressive and had to work very hard to achieve his physique.
I saw it too and he never benched 220....his big lift was the leg press or hack squat....3 inches of movement, :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
I saw it too and he never benched 220....his big lift was the leg press or hack squat....3 inches of movement, :laugh:
Well I clearly heard the host of the documentary state that he lifted 220 :shrug: Whether he actually did or didn't, who knows I wasn't there to see it. :)

Randy said:
Well I clearly heard the host of the documentary state that he lifted 220 :shrug: Whether he actually did or didn't, who knows I wasn't there to see it. :)
Thats a big no buddy...stop smoking the pipe :blah:

apparently his dad went nuts tried to kill his wife and got sent to jail. the kid stopped the hardcore training and diet, still trains a little but looks nothing like he did. hes trying to lead a normal life now, but hes pretty screwed had to see a shrink.
i reckon his dad had him on hgh cos his abs petruded significantly.

ForemanRules said:
Thats a big no buddy...stop smoking the pipe :blah:
ForemanRules,

Why would I say it if I didn't hear it?
In fact here is another documentary that pointed out that he could bench 3 times his weight... I think you better go back to smoking your pipe. It appears you were smoking it when they clearly stated that he could bench 220. :laugh:
In any case, enough said.. I'm not going to argue about it. If you feel that they are lying then go back to smoking your pipe Foremanrules...

And by the way....I think you need more rehab :rofl: :laugh: :hehe:

The World's Strongest Boy

When he was eight years old, he could already bench press twice his weight. By the time he was 11, he could lift three times his weight and had appeared in numerous body-building competitions. Meet Richard Sandrak - the World's Stongest Boy!

pengers84 said:
apparently his dad went nuts tried to kill his wife and got sent to jail. the kid stopped the hardcore training and diet, still trains a little but looks nothing like he did. hes trying to lead a normal life now, but hes pretty screwed had to see a shrink.
i reckon his dad had him on hgh cos his abs petruded significantly.
Yeah that's true, it's amazing what some parents will do to their kids. :rolleyes:

Randy said:
ForemanRules,

Why would I say it if I didn't hear it?
In fact here is another documentary that pointed out that he could bench 3 times his weight... I think you better go back to smoking your pipe. It appears you were smoking it when they clearly stated that he could bench 220. :laugh:
In any case, enough said.. I'm not going to argue about it. If you feel that they are lying then go back to smoking your pipe Foremanrules...

And by the way....I think you need more rehab :rofl: :laugh: :hehe:

The World's Strongest Boy

When he was eight years old, he could already bench press twice his weight. By the time he was 11, he could lift three times his weight and had appeared in numerous body-building competitions. Meet Richard Sandrak - the World's Stongest Boy!
I just watched the documentary and they never said anything about bench press....if they have made a new documentary in the last month or two let me know what channel its on.....every other show on this roid midget has only mentioned leg lifts.

yea its true he was benching three times his body weight at a young age, I saw a short interview he did like 4 or 5 months ago. He was at a 1% body fat. He's not allowed to lift weights again until he's 16 and he has a workout video for kids that's coming out.

the opinions of children on a kids site. :eek:

a1055i0_kwr.jpg

Beautiful Bodies or Freaks of Nature?

What's with female bodybuilders? I don't mean chicks that exercise and stay in shape. I'm talking about those leather-skinned monster-women with deep voices who come from the planet, Butt Ugly. It's great that these people want to be fit and healthy but why do something that makes you look so hideous? Fit and healthy girls look like Anna Kournikova, Gabrielle Reese and Serena Williams. They're nice to watch on television because they're good looking and great athletes. I'll watch female bodybuilders on the tube but only because it's like watching a circus side show or getting your Dad to pull over in the car when you see a dead animal or a bad accident.

Female bodybuilders are not healthy or attractive. These women must be using steroids. to look the way they do. They'll say they're just using special exercise techniques and diets. But exercise and diets do not make a girl grow a moustache, talk like a man and start to grow a penis. That's what happens to many of these body builders because of steroid use and certain nutritional supplements. Why would a girl want to put this much effort into looking like a man. These chicks are nothing more than pill-popping science experiments.

They say beauty is skin deep but not if it's the ugly, leathery, vein-popping skin that female bodybuilders wear. Beauty is Britney Spears dancing with a half top or Anna Kournikova wearing a short tennis skirt while she returns a serve. I'd rather make out with that nice female ape from Planet of the Apes than touch one of those freaks of nature who call themselves bodybuilders.

zone.gif
I read this article talking about womens body building and thought the rant was very rude and pointless. I'm a girl, but I don't bodybuild or anything but i find nothing wrong with it. Why would you think it was ok for a guy to bodybuild and not a girl? A man isn't normally built like that and both would have to take steriods or some kind of pill, NOT JUST WOMEN. Whoever wrote that was very sexist and too opinionated without looking at the other side of the story. If that's what a bodybuilding woman wants to do with her body, let her do it. No one tells a man not to do it.

hmmm. :eek:

IJ300 said:
yea its true he was benching three times his body weight at a young age, I saw a short interview he did like 4 or 5 months ago. He was at a 1% body fat. He's not allowed to lift weights again until he's 16 and he has a workout video for kids that's coming out.
1% body fat??? I didn't know he was dead??

IML Gear Cream!
he wasat like 1.5 percent bodyfat and his trainers were worried he could die at any moment and all his dad was feeding him was a shake and he wouldnt tell the trainers what was in it. i read that in a ton of different articles a bout him a while back. and i did see on ripleys believe it or not, i think when he could bench 220.

his trainers constantly checked his bf%.

i think he was following that exihinilasdfkhfdasnfdna hypertrophy theory of yours, Foreman

I just did a search on this roid midget and a few sources said he benched 315 when he was 9 or 10.

ForemanRules said:
1% body fat??? I didn't know he was dead??

Isn't the amount of essential fat around your organs greatly determined by diet in your early development? Maybe in rare cases like Little Hercules... because of how very young he was pushed into fitness and a strict diet... he already had a much lower essential fat level and could actually manage to get below 2%.

Just a theory... think that's a possibility?

Hmmmm I guess only your sources of information are official Foreman.
I guess everyone elses here are bogus. :hmmm:

ForemanRules said:
I just did a search on this roid midget and a few sources said he benched 315 when he was 9 or 10.

Randy said:
Hmmmm I guess only your sources of information are official Foreman.
I guess everyone elses here are bogus. :hmmm:
Randy......did you actually believe that :finger:
I proved my point... :laugh:

I doubt the kid ever benched over 200 but I'm sure they told the media whatever they wanted. I saw the documentary and yeah his dad was definitly giving him roids.

ForemanRules said:
I just don´t buy it.

Vieope said:
I just don´t buy it.
I just found the right answer, he benched 415 when he was 11.

That is one ugly kid.

Back