• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gaba

Ryan-Boro

Ryan-Boro
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone ever used GABA?i used it when i was about 16,someone asked me about it the other day and i have totally forgot what it is supposed to do and what the fuck it is lol?

Ryan-Boro said:
anyone ever used GABA?i used it when i was about 16,someone asked me about it the other day and i have totally forgot what it is supposed to do and what the fuck it is lol?

Supposed to spike your GH levels by like 500% during sleep after taking 5g. I have some from BulkNutrition right now. It's 100g for 5 bucks. Tastes sour, but BEARABLE (barely). Makes ur face tingle about 20 mins after you take it... so some people take it RIGHT before they fall asleep. Idk if it works.

ive never heard of this supplement before...

how long have you been using it drew?

WATTS said:
ive never heard of this supplement before...

how long have you been using it drew?

Been using it on and off about a month. Sometimes I don't... cuz it is supposed to aid sleep... but I almost feel it just makes me sleep LONGER.

BTW:... it's Gamma Aminobutyric Acid. An amino acid neurotransmitter. It causes the tingle because it stimulates the Anterior Pituitary to release HGH... just below ur BRAIN. Lol.

mine were GABA capsules from the RIPFAST company.i thought they were illegal now?

Ryan-Boro said:
mine were GABA capsules from the RIPFAST company.i thought they were illegal now?

GABA isn't illegal... maybe thinking of somethin else?

nope it was defo GABA,then again it was prob just RIPFAST sayin shit like,"get them b4 they are banned bla bla bla".

Good answers Drew, GABA is an amino acid produced in the brain that acts like a neurotransmitter and helps keep stress related nerve impulses down and stimulates the pituitary gland to create HGH as well. What I mean by "stress related nerve impulses" are feelings of anxiety, sleep deprivation and chronic pain. GABA participates in promoting relaxation, which explains why many well-known anxiety medications--Valium among them--target GABA receptors in the brain. Although, GABA doesn't cause drowsiness - its anti-anxiety effects can elevate the mood which is the reason it's simply easier to sleep when using. Also, GABA's effects seem very similar to those of tranquilizers, in that it is a natural stress-reducer and can help to relieve chronic pain in aggravated injurys and impulses. (Great for pulled or strained muscles and post surgery.) As far as bodybuilding is concerned, I'd like to again reiterate what Drew posted earlier - GABA ups GH production up to 500%, helps shed body fat and is great for PCT. Which means more gains and less sides when on gear, thats why our pGH products are such big sellers. The main ingredient is a concentration of GABA along with GABOB and acetylglutamine. Great post BTW.

mr.universe said:
Good answers Drew, GABA is an amino acid produced in the brain that acts like a neurotransmitter and helps keep stress related nerve impulses down and stimulates the pituitary gland to create HGH as well. What I mean by "stress related nerve impulses" are feelings of anxiety, sleep deprivation and chronic pain. GABA participates in promoting relaxation, which explains why many well-known anxiety medications--Valium among them--target GABA receptors in the brain. Although, GABA doesn't cause drowsiness - its anti-anxiety effects can elevate the mood which is the reason it's simply easier to sleep when using. Also, GABA's effects seem very similar to those of tranquilizers, in that it is a natural stress-reducer and can help to relieve chronic pain in aggravated injurys and impulses. (Great for pulled or strained muscles and post surgery.) As far as bodybuilding is concerned, I'd like to again reiterate what Drew posted earlier - GABA ups GH production up to 500%, helps shed body fat and is great for PCT. Which means more gains and less sides when on gear, thats why our pGH products are such big sellers. The main ingredient is a concentration of GABA along with GABOB and acetylglutamine. Great post BTW.

Thanks for reminding me of some of those details... :thumb:

RIPFAST advise you to take the capsules 30-45 prior to workout.isnt that a bit odd

IML Gear Cream!
many well-known anxiety medications--Valium among them--target GABA receptors in the brain.

This is an issue for me. I'd like to take gaba, but I take can't sleep without my xanax or valium, and I've been told not to mix the two. I guess I'll just mix 'em and see how it goes.

I have been taking it for awhile now. GHB, a precursor to GABA, is what was banned...so that might be what you were thinking. Anyways, I take a heaping teaspoon 30min or so before bed. I can tell when it kicks in, because I feel short of breath and tingly in my face and the back of my knees. I have much more vivid dreams, too. I have shed a lot of body fat, but I don't know how much was due to the GABA, alone. I got mine from CNW. I don't remember how much it cost though.

Back