• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ephedrine addiction withdrawal

sicko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello people,

I have been using ECA stack for a long long time now , 5-6 months unstoppable and became a routine. That staff would not give me any help now.

I decided to stop this shit 3 days ago. I used to take around 100 -125 mg of Ephe HCI each day. It's the 3rd day now and damn :( I sleep around 10 hours , I wake up , I try to workout but It 's very difficult , I go back to home , i eat and then .....lethargy. I need to sleep. I sleep 3 hours. I wake up at 8.00 pm in the evening. I go out with friends and I really get sleepy at around 12.00 am :(.

I am holding ok , I watch my craving, i eat clean food, i try to do some cardio with weights but it is very difficult. Now i Understand how addiction looks like. I sweat and feel lethargic all day around with low pressure.

I am continuing my fight. How long will it take?Any prescriptions useful?Any advices?

Thanks

PS.Stay away from ephedra abuse

Don't take more drugs to fight the "addiction" just fight it out the first week is the hardest.

I would just use caffeine and taper down over the next few weeks. Going cold turkey was a bad call, but kicking the habit was a good one. You can fully adjust in under 4 weeks.

PirateFromHell said:
I would just use caffeine and taper down over the next few weeks. Going cold turkey was a bad call, but kicking the habit was a good one. You can fully adjust in under 4 weeks.

sounds like perfect advice :thumb:

Back