• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Human Growth Hormone

zangeif

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would you continue to take HGH if it gave you good results? My experience has shown that HGH is good for an over the counter oral hormonal supplement. It makes sense to me to take a hormonal supplement as a substitute for prescription steroids.

Their is only 1 kind of real and effective HGH and its Pharmaceutical.

forman u change ur avi's more often then i change my socks hehe

seven11 said:
forman u change ur avi's more often then i change my socks hehe
I just discoverd Yahoo images :thumb:

zangeif said:
Would you continue to take HGH if it gave you good results? My experience has shown that HGH is good for an over the counter oral hormonal supplement. It makes sense to me to take a hormonal supplement as a substitute for prescription steroids.

oral hGH does not work, hGH has to be injected.

topolo said:
even oratropin??

not the same substance. HGH and IGF-1 are not the same. IGF-1 from the liver and IGF-1 produced locally by skeletal muscle via resistance training isn't even the same

I would personally stay away from any 'roids - results not worth the long-term risks (unless you are a professional bodybuilder)

I wonder how many people actually fall for the ads for the "oral HGH" and feel like they are doing something illegal when they are swallowing it. What the hell do they really put in there anyways? Even if it is HGH in there(it would have to be some low grade shit to not cost $100s or $1000s), these people are getting fucked so hard.

IML Gear Cream!
artem1985il said:
I would personally stay away from any 'roids

HGH isn't a steroid

topolo said:
Lam, will you use oratropin?

most definetly...I just got back from Dallas by buddy gave me 60 iu's of somatropin for free !. I just came off a cycle and am waiting for a couple of months before I try anything new. I'll be using both of them...

Back