• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Training And Accidents

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the craziest thing that has ever happened to you while training. This happened to me. I'm in high school on the wrestling team. That afternoon I get home and it's Shoulder day. So I'm in the garage lifting weights. The garage doors is open and I'm doing military presses. Also in the garage is my dad's pool table. Well While I have the barbell above my head I hear my dad yelling for me. So I start walking to the front of the garage to see what he is saying and the barbell comes in contact with the top of the garage door. Unfortunately the barbell falls backwards and lands on the pool table tearing the felt and cracking the slate. That was the last day for my lifting in the garage.

Tough

i used to play waterpolo in germany. and one day my swimming trunks were kinda broken, but i didnt pay attenten to that. so when we did sprints they fell off and i was naked in the pool swimming around looking for them

So did you find them or someone else?

seven11 said:
i used to play waterpolo in germany. and one day my swimming trunks were kinda broken, but i didnt pay attenten to that. so when we did sprints they fell off and i was naked in the pool swimming around looking for them

I was 16 and never did any drugs at all, one day my buddy brings these "herbal" brownies to school and a few of us eat them. About 2 hours later I'm in the gym doing DB flys and talking to a friend of mine. All of a sudden he starts laughing at me, I ask him whats so funny? He says " you have been doing Db flys for 5 min straight". Thus began my ignorant get high and lift theory.

Should of told him you get high on the fly

ForemanRules said:
I was 16 and never did any drugs at all, one day my buddy brings these "herbal" brownies to school and a few of us eat them. About 2 hours later I'm in the gym doing DB flys and talking to a friend of mine. All of a sudden he starts laughing at me, I ask him whats so funny? He says " you have been doing Db flys for 5 min straight". Thus began my ignorant get high and lift theory.

ASSPUNCTURE said:
I farmer blow in my posh classy gym

but never on the mirror
:scratch: Eh?

ASSPUNCTURE said:
I farmer blow in my posh classy gym

but never on the mirror
:hmmm: :hmmm: Drugs are bad! :laugh:

What the hell is a farmer blow? :shrug:

IML Gear Cream!
well this guy wants me to put him in a reverse piledriver but not piledrive him. I think we have a good old fashion person here that would rather look at a male bodybuilder then a good lookin chick. That's about the best i could word it without saying ?

irontime said:
What the hell is a farmer blow? :shrug:

Never had an "accident, per say, but my best "near miss" was.....

Working out with a buddie in a shop he was renting some floor space in. Laying on the Bench Press when some schmuck in a auto garage next door knocks over an acetylene bottle and breaks off the valve. Well the bottle rockets through the wall and planes across the room crossing right over my waistline and through the next wall. The bottle came to a stop when it lodged halfway through a panel truck parked outside.

Holly BATSHIT BATLIFTER your lucky to still be alive

Witmaster said:
Never had an "accident, per say, but my best "near miss" was.....

Working out with a buddie in a shop he was renting some floor space in. Laying on the Bench Press when some schmuck in a auto garage next door knocks over an acetylene bottle and breaks off the valve. Well the bottle rockets through the wall and planes across the room crossing right over my waistline and through the next wall. The bottle came to a stop when it lodged halfway through a panel truck parked outside.

Tough Old Man said:
Holly BATSHIT BATLIFTER your lucky to still be alive
Yea, it was amazing. It happened so fast my buddie and I really had no idea what happened. We racked the weight, ran outside and saw the acetylene bottle lodged in the truck then we looked at each other and about pissed ourselves from laughing so hard. You see, we were both covered from head to toe with plaster and dry-wall dust. We looked like we had just emerged from a flour fight!

ASSPUNCTURE said:
its a "snot rocket" u know where you just close one nostril then shoot some nice chonger out the other one so u can breathe better
You learn something new everyday, not all of it is good but it's useful I guess.

It's called a "farmers hanky".

Witmaster said:
Yea, it was amazing. It happened so fast my buddie and I really had no idea what happened. We racked the weight, ran outside and saw the acetylene bottle lodged in the truck then we looked at each other and about pissed ourselves from laughing so hard. You see, we were both covered from head to toe with plaster and dry-wall dust. We looked like we had just emerged from a flour fight!
That sounds very GAY....have you voted yet????

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:
Gee...I don't think so.... judging from this picture he looks pissed.

021405940vd.jpg

min0 lee said:
Gee...I don't think so.... judging from this picture he looks pissed.

021405940vd.jpg
He looks disappointed :laugh: :laugh:

min0 lee said:
Is it in yet?.........

sorry Wit, I couldn't resist. :p
No worries. Just warn me the next time you show up disguised as a deer.

ForemanRules said:
Yea, I could see how a gay guy would think that.

min0 lee said:
Is it in yet?.........

sorry Wit, I couldn't resist. :p
Exactly....wit is a size queen :eek:

ForemanRules said:
Exactly....wit is a size queen :eek:
Bah, I'm a little more like the "princess" size. I'm a bit inexperienced to be considered a full-fledged "queen" :grin:

Oh, and here's one for you. ;)

Witmaster said:
Bah, I'm a little more like the "princess" size. I'm a bit inexperienced to be considered a full-fledged "queen" :grin:

Oh, and here's one for you. ;)
I actually had my sound on.....nice effect :clapping:

Back