• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Explosions in london

reports still coming through

It looks like 3 exploisions no confirmation if its terorrism but it looks likely

fours explosions now :mad:

fuckers!

I've been following it.

g8 meeting in Scotland, also....

Condolences to all the Brits. :(

terrorists are cowardly bastards...

busyLivin said:
Condolences to all the Brits. :(

terrorists are cowardly bastards...
You think in result of G8?

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
fox news is reporting that the group claiming responsibility say it's for their involvement in Iraq.

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Oh, I'm certain it's no coincidence that these bastards waited till the G8 conference to initiate thier attacks.

Shit like this makes me so ready to get back there. :mad:

IML Gear Cream!
busyLivin said:
At least 40 dead :(
I think its only about 12 confirmed

It could have been a hell of alot worse

43 confirmed dead right now.. :( So friggin terrible.. Al Qaida has taken the responsibility for all the attacks on several web sites..

Terrorist fucks!!! Makes me want to grab my gun and go shoot some towelheads!!!

My prayers with England!

Pepper said:
The Brits are not Spain. Tony Blair will kick some ass over this.
And we should back him :thumb:

Yeah, I don't think they'll pull out their troops like Spain did..

Jenny said:
Let's just make sure we attack the correct enemy this time and not Iceland or New Zealand.

Jenny said:
Not a chance

Decker said:
Let's just make sure we attack the correct enemy this time and not Iceland or New Zealand.
:hmmm: It ain't too difficult to figure out who did this.
Too bad if we catch any suspects we will have to put them up in a 5 star hotel to make sure they're getting treated right, (fuckin PC liberal media.)

Isn't it odd that the countries getting bombed by terrorists are usually the ones who are the top exporters of weapons??? :hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
SJ69 said:
:hmmm: It ain't too difficult to figure out who did this.
Too bad if we catch any suspects we will have to put them up in a 5 star hotel to make sure they're getting treated right, (fuckin PC liberal media.)
We whiffed on Iraq....so I'm not sure where your certitude comes from.

Yeah, the liberal PC media really burned bush's balls over attacking the wrong country. Let's ask Bill O'Reilly, Rush LImbaugh, Robert NOvak, George Will, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Fred Barnes, Brit Hume, John McLaughlin, MOrt Kondracke, Bill Buckley, Brent Bozell, Larry Kudlow,David limbaugh, michelle malkin, peggy noonan, phyllis schlafly, thomas sowell, david brooks, paul gigot.......on and on about the roasting they give to victimized conservatives.

Other than that, I agree with everything you have to say.

Decker said:
1) Is this really the time and place for this?
2) :yawn:

ForemanRules said:
Isn't it odd that the countries getting bombed by terrorists are usually the ones who are the top exporters of weapons??? :hmmm:
Actually the french and russia export more weapons than the Uk i can't see either of them being the target of al quieda

Decker said:
We whiffed on Iraq....so I'm not sure where your certitude comes from.

Yeah, the liberal PC media really burned bush's balls over attacking the wrong country. Let's ask Bill O'Reilly, Rush LImbaugh, Robert NOvak, George Will, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter, Fred Barnes, Brit Hume, John McLaughlin, MOrt Kondracke, Bill Buckley, Brent Bozell, Larry Kudlow,David limbaugh, michelle malkin, peggy noonan, phyllis schlafly, thomas sowell, david brooks, paul gigot.......on and on about the roasting they give to victimized conservatives.

Other than that, I agree with everything you have to say.

you missed my point, we'll talk latter, I'll explain it to you.

Stu said:
Actually the french and russia export more weapons than the Uk i can't see either of them being the target of al quieda

Because the French and Russians, didn't go marching uninvited into Iraq, killing up to 100,000 civilians in the process, and under false pretences.

And before you accuse me of being 'liberal' or something, I have quite a lot of friends in London, one in particular who uses Liverpool St. station, and I'm worried sick about them.

Pepper, I grieve for the dead and I do not mean to offend you.

I also know that we learn from our mistakes. Attacking Iraq was/is a mistake. Let's not repeat it. HEat of the moment rage at 'towel heads' may do wonders for the egos of some of the insecure people on this board but it does not serve the greater good. It's really an affront to the dignity of the dead.

i really don't know what to say. things like this enrage me but right now i'm just baffled. well, confused and sympathetic.

Nick+ said:
Because the French and Russians, didn't go marching uninvited into Iraq, killing up to 100,000 civilians in the process, and under false pretences.

And before you accuse me of being 'liberal' or something, I have quite a lot of friends in London, one in particular who uses Liverpool St. station, and I'm worried sick about them.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Stu said:
England has been fucking with all kinds of countries for hundreds of years.....please you reap what you sow.
If these stupid terrorists focused on the politicians instead of the innocent people their "agenda" might be better understood.

Nick+ said:

Well said Nick.

I hope the best for you and your friends.

Back