• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Me, my best friend and the gym

AnnaDTX

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so we all know that most people don't understand how much we love the gym. But out of all people i thought my bf understood. Well, she does't. This is what happend:

She called me on my cell, I missed her call and didnt get back with her till the next day and I told her that I was at the gym. So she goes left on me and says that I am sad for going all the time and I need to come up with something else to say. She said no one cares that I go to the gym all time.

this comment is going to be the last, she has said harsh things to me before and I just take, but not this time. I am dropping her after 12 years. :(

One time I was suppose to meet her and some friends for dinner at a casual restaurant, and I told her that I will be coming from the . . gym and I asked her if I would be dressed ok. She said yes, but SHE didnt want me to show up in my gym clothes bcuz it would make her look bad?? WTF I don't get some people

There are a lot of self involved people out there. Sounds like your friend is one of them.

Part of being a true friend is understanding what makes them happy and supporting them. Your friend has shown you her true colors. You're better off. Of course that's just my .02.

and in ten years when her ass and breasts are dragging the floor and her waistline is only exceeded by her Thighs..... then she'll understand.

Anna, you are awesome. Don't ever let anyone convince you otherwise. ;)

Back