• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Probation Period

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How about a waiting period of say 30 days after someone registers, before they can post?

It might keep out some of the new post whores that have been so prevalent lately.

Just a thought.

Why does everyone want MORE restrictions on this board? Most of us are here because its a "relatively" laid back place where people can speak their minds. Dealing with morons just comes with the territory IMO. :shrug:

I suppose you're right. By the way, did you make it to Phoenix?

topolo said:
How about a waiting period of say 30 days after someone registers, before they can post?

It might keep out some of the new post whores that have been so prevalent lately.

Just a thought.
I feel that we don't have enough laws in this world. Great post :thumb:

topolo said:
I suppose you're right. By the way, did you make it to Phoenix?

Flying out on Friday. :) Gonna need to find a good gym out there. The few I visited sucked ass! :(

ForemanRules said:
I feel that we don't have enough laws in this world. Great post :thumb:

fuck YOU are like the biggest post-whore there is, with over 2000 posts in chat in two months

IML Gear Cream!
HANK-VISSER said:
fuck YOU are like the biggest post-whore there is, with over 2000 posts in chat in two months
Mind your own business

HANK-VISSER said:
Thank you very little.

HANK-VISSER said:
2,556.......don't they have math in Iceland???

HANK-VISSER said:

In 50 years when sarcasm reaches whatever country you are from, re-read the post.

Dale Mabry said:
In 50 years when sarcasm reaches whatever country you are from, re-read the post.

:rofl:

Back