• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

building mass

CarbAddict

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Most folks come to me to lose weight and I'm starting to get the reputation as the "hard ass" in the gym so I'm now getting a lot of men who want me to assist them also...but I'm not as familiar with the procedures except for what I've read in previous posts.
So what advise would you give someone (male) who is trying to put on 10lbs muscle. I suggested that he split up his routine into a 2-day split working a combination of body parts only once a week but working those parts until exhaustion.
I also suggested that he lifts almost his max for 10 reps, then adds 5-10lbs for 8 more reps, then a few more lbs for the remaining 6 reps. Any changes or advise y'all have would be greatly appreciated.

------------------
Go the extra mile. It makes your boss look like an incompetent slacker.

First of all it sounds like I need your advice on how to get motivated to lose some weight since you are the hard ass and I have lost motivation. Been hanging with my kids alot this summer and the diet's went out the window.

Now, back to your question on building mass. I would recommend a 3 day split, go with 2 or 3 exercises per body part, 3 sets each. Work in the 4 to 8 rep range,another words lift heavy!! Limit your total sets to 12 to 18. No Cardio!! and eat alot of protein, get alot of rest. Tell him it's also best to give up sex,j/k

------------------
Can't never did nothin,(Dedicated to my father)

Good advice,Charger.

------------------
"I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."

yeah,
Charger is right.. give up all sex... this way in a month his balls will weight at least 10lbs
biggrin.gif

------------------
Thoughts are more powerful then Matter

Originally posted by ZONE:
yeah,
Charger is right.. give up all sex... this way in a month his balls will weight at least 10lbs
biggrin.gif

Hey that`s why I`ve been having trouble gaining more weight.

Back