• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

which country do you assume is the biggist danger to the world?

FUCK THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A POLL! :pissed:

this one is real easy, and for the first time here i am going to be serious:

AMERICA

middle east. Not a single country, just the midldle east.

It's somthing about the geographic location that keeps the settlers uncivilized.

CANIBALISTIC said:
It's somthing about the geographic location that keeps the settlers uncivilized.

OH MY GOD :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: where are you from texas ore something :blah: :blah: :blah:

The USA and maybe China.

Yea , and the whole Middle East is a tinder box too, thanks to the US, UK ,France and probably several others--- and the antics of Israel...........

god hand said:
which country do you assume is the biggist danger to the world?
If the US keeps cranking kid's out of the education machine like this and building a huge cache of weapons we will end up "big dumb puppies with big teeth that can hurt."

IML Gear Cream!
No question at all America is the #1 threat to the world.

China or N. Korea...can't decide which is worse. :shrug:

maniclion said:
If the US keeps cranking kid's out of the education machine like this and building a huge cache of weapons we will end up "big dumb puppies with big teeth that can hurt."
It people like u that make threads turn for tha worse! :finger:

First off, my country is the most dangerous because I am in it and I am one crazy person....but seriously it is with out a doubt the USA because 1) we are the ONLY nation to drop a nuclear weapon on another country 2) all the countries we have problems with (pay attention cannibal, we trained all the "terrorists" how to do what they are doing, all thanks to our wonderful CIA, we even GAVE them the weapons, we also PUT Saddam in power) USA wins hands down. Also, our schooling is way under par compared to some countries.

And yet, I love it like a fat kid loves a lollipop. Great potential that is un-used or used in the wrong ways.

Cowbell said:
First off, my country is the most dangerous because I am in it and I am one crazy person....but seriously it is with out a doubt the USA because 1) we are the ONLY nation to drop a nuclear weapon on another country 2) all the countries we have problems with (pay attention cannibal, we trained all the "terrorists" how to do what they are doing, all thanks to our wonderful CIA, we even GAVE them the weapons, we also PUT Saddam in power) USA wins hands down. Also, our schooling is way under par compared to some countries.
Tha last part I can agree with, but a lot of people have nukes.

Cowbell said:
100% true, plus America has many more military bases in many more countries throughout the world than any other Nation in history.....ouch

ForemanRules said:
100% true, plus America has many more military bases in many more countries throughout the world than any other Nation in history.....ouch
More than UK had during the early 1900s?

The US might have a lot of military station around the world, but were not taking anything from anybody. And most of the time if the country wasnt acting so damn stupid we wouldnt have to be over there!

god hand said:
The US might have a lot of military station around the world, but were not taking anything from anybody. And most of the time if the country wasnt acting so damn stupid we wouldnt have to be over there!
GWB would be proud of your blind faith. ;)

ihateschoolmt said:
More like so fuckin true! The Japs on average is so smarter than us its scary! But Japan will probably do something stupid and all the smart asses will come over here. Cough Germany Cough.

ForemanRules said:
Absolutely!
Hahahahahathe dutch are still the record holders, and we will always be because some of the countries we took by force, and I don't see The U.S. taking any countries in South-america any time soon.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
netherlands1.jpg

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Hahahahahathe dutch are still the record holders, and we will always be because some of the countries we took by force, and I don't see The U.S. taking any countries in South-america any time soon.
netherlands1.jpg
Ok how many countries do the Dutch have military bases in, now or in any time period. :bulb:
My guess is 1 or 2.

god hand said:
More like so fuckin true! The Japs on average is so smarter than us its scary! But Japan will probably do something stupid and all the smart asses will come over here. Cough Germany Cough.
It does make my life a whole lot easier though. I don't really have to try at all to keep a 4.0 GPA.

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
netherlands1.jpg
Thank U were not forcing anybody to do anything.

Back