• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fairly Odd

DjTraNcEFoRmeD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
recently, i don't know why, but my muscle development has done something awkward. I am assume that it is due to my work out. Ok, here is the deal, my muscles on the left side of my body are small than the right side for some reason. (Chest, Deltoid) Has anyone experienced something like this? If so, how can I correct whatever I am doing wrong?

start using dumbell exercises instead of barbell or machines. if your doing isolation exercises were u use one side first and then the other, work your left side first, and then match the reps with your right side.

DjTraNcEFoRmeD said:
recently, i don't know why, but my muscle development has done something awkward. I am assume that it is due to my work out. Ok, here is the deal, my muscles on the left side of my body are small than the right side for some reason. (Chest, Deltoid) Has anyone experienced something like this? If so, how can I correct whatever I am doing wrong?
Its totally normal to have one side slightly developed more than the other. Most people have a 1/4 to 1/2 difference in upper arm measurements from left to right and 1/2 to 3/4 in their quads. I wouldn't worry about it you are probably the only one who really notices it.

well i dunno, i might be the only one that cares to notice it, but my right deltoid is much more defined than my left deltoid, i dunno, ill try what MyK said to make sure.

MyK said:
start using dumbell exercises instead of barbell or machines. if your doing isolation exercises were u use one side first and then the other, work your left side first, and then match the reps with your right side.

He is right, always start with your weaker side and when you switch never exceed the reps that you did with your weaker side even if you can. It will take some time, just stay off the machines and you will even out. If you still need to use machines try and place more weight or work load on your weaker side.

Cowbell said:
He is right, always start with your weaker side and when you switch never exceed the reps that you did with your weaker side even if you can. It will take some time, just stay off the machines and you will even out. If you still need to use machines try and place more weight or work load on your weaker side.
:thumb:

Back