• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grape seed oil

BulkMeUp

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Saw this in the store today. Whats the deal with it? is it worth incorporating into a diet?

BulkMeUp said:
Saw this in the store today. Whats the deal with it? is it worth incorporating into a diet?
:shrug: If you want... It is about 10% saturated, 15% mono and 75% poly (mostly omega-6 fats) and also has some vit E and C in it...

I have not tried it, but it is meant to be pretty tasty on salads (buttery or nutty) and it has a pretty high cooking point - meaning it is more stable to cook with. People also say they can use less in cooking that other oils (but if you are measuring out a desired amount then this doesn't really matter to you).

I would say stick to olive oil - as grapeseed oil does not offer you any major benefits and the olive oil does not run the risk of increasing your omega-6 fats too much.

Emma-Leigh said:
I would say stick to olive oil - as grapeseed oil does not offer you any major benefits and the olive oil does not run the risk of increasing your omega-6 fats too much.
ok, thanks Emma. I was just wondering if there was any added benifit to it.

Back