• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Angel's getting clipped

But Sonny Barger say's the Hells Angels are not a criminal group as a whole they just seem to attract individuals who happen into their own criminal activities.

I guess it's kind of like most police departments, they aren't all criminal but there are those who are within their ranks and the Blue Shield protects them often.

on our way to a bike rally in ventura my 1st husband and i stopped at a little gas station in the middle of no where. there were like 40 hells angel's there. i was too naive at the time to be really worried but the fact that some of them had rifles strapped on their bikes made me wonder what they needed them for. they had a pick up there too with two reeally nice vintage motorcycles n on the pick up they had free sonny barger signs. they showed up the last night of the rally n one of the guys riding with us was stupid enough to ask 1 of them "where's my camera?" he had set it on a table behind him n it walked away.... he got to tell everyone after he got his ass kicked by the hell's angels n lived. i think the funny part is he is a dentist.

i'm in no way a biker chick but the sound of that many bikes starting at once was kinda cool.

They're not all bad, they just kill people sometimes. ;)

I like reading about all the crazy shit associated with them and some of the other gangs.
The story of William Queen is an insanely good read. The ATF agent that went under cover into the Mongol biker gang for 2 1/2 years. They did a 20/20 special on him a while back.

Only thing I really know is from reading Hunter Thompson's "Hells Angels" book, which is the first book I read by him, it was entertaining. I am freindly with a couple guys who are in one of the local biker "clubs" as they call them now. One ran a music store that was really a front for selling weed, until they shut it down now he rents some of his bikes to tourists. Another is a tattooist who I think I might visit for my next one.

Back