• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Doctor and Blood Work

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok saw my Dr. Yesterday. told him the test I wanted done. He knows that I cycle. Well I had bllood test done in late Nov of last year. He did want to run test on my hormones. Said that he did that in Nov and knows there going to be high like last time and doesn't want to raise a flag with the insurance company. He did give me paper work for all other blood test I wanted done plus one additional test. What do you think
Told him I take saw palmetto for the prostrate. He said saw palmetto won't help the prostrate but will help you pee. What do you think again

Note: I don't use pct as I go straight to HRT @ 125mg/ew of Test E. I've only been off the cycle for 2 weeks. By the way I have the paperwork to have the blood test done but haven't yet as I've only been off cycle for 2 weeks. How long do you usally wait after your cycle to have your blood work done.

Last edited:
Tough Old Man said:
Are you kidding me MP. Fuck no. I drive 45 miles into San Diego and see a doctor that has more then 2 yrs of schooling
Oh thank God. whew.

Ever get any shit crossing the border since you live in beanerville now?

Bro in a little over 10 yrs twice. But it was when i thought there stupid ?'s were way out of line. 1 was a fat ass chick who told me I had to respect her badge. I told her I don't respect fatasses. the other was asian I I called him a fagot. Ended up in secondary for over 2 hrs having warrants ran on me. I'm a retired cop. No warrants

musclepump said:
Oh thank God. whew.

Ever get any shit crossing the border since you live in beanerville now?

Back