• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What happened? ..

BBgirl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had an unnerving experience last night with my shot. I have been doing glute shot's forever, and never had a problem, or an experience like this. It was a 2cc shot in the right upper outer quadrant, half EQ, half winstrol. I did my prep as usuall, and aspiriated, no blood. All was well, and I thought it went smoother than usual, but when I was done I started to black out. It felt like my blood pressure suddenly dropped. Luckily my husband was there. Now, since the shot I have felt kind of flu-y. No coughing, but just generally kind of crappy, and my chest feels like I have a cold.The dizzyness went away after about 10min.
It was also unusually hot and humid, but it has been for days, and it had just started to downpour right as I injected. (not that that makes a diff, but it was an unusual coincidence) Does anyone have any idea what might have happened?? What can I do to prevent it from happening again?

Sounds to me like you got into the blood stream, sometimes aspiration isn't all that reliable - or quite simply you were near a nicked vein, but not in one.

Thanks for the reply.
Should I be worried? Any idea how to get my chest feeling normal again?

I had something happen like that with a test/deca shot a while back. I got a horrible taste in my mouth and shortness of breath....felt like I was going to pass the f%ck out or die! I aspirated with no blood and after the injection was finished as I pulled the needle out and blood shot into the syringe. You may not have bled or had the blood go back into the syringe as I did but what I think happened is you went through a vein and after the needle was out the juice got into the vein through the hole you put in it.

I think you can only try to not shoot in the same exact location again to avoid whatever vein is in there. You could probably inject 1000 more times in that glute and not repeat what you did.

I've never had a problem like that last for a whole day, a matter of hours at the worst after a 10 minute bout of tren cough. All you can do is wait.

That's how I felt TM. Hopefully I won't be nervous on Monday.
Mudge, the only thing that lasted more that about 10-15min is this tight feeling in my chest - like when you have a cold. It doesn't seem to be affecting my workouts at all, I just notice it there. It is much better than yesterday.
Funny, I never coughed.

As for the tightness in the chest I donno because the feels I had were short lived...say no more then an hour before I was normal. The only lasting effect I had from it was paranoia about it happening again.

My biggest worry was oil in a vein causing an embolism in the brain or lung. That can cause a stroke/heart attack. I wish I could find out two things to ease my mind.

1) If you do inject into a vein or some gets in a vein as stated above, How long does the oil stay in the blood before its filtered out?

2) How much oil does it take to cause an embolism?

I try to not inject more then 1.5cc at any given time to avoid abscess and limit the amount of oil I could be shooting into a vein if the shot goes bad. I don't mean to get you freaked out too but its not good to inject oil IV. It would be nice to get some solid info on it in case it happens. I am sure doctors or nurses have done it before to patients....and I would like to know what they do about it etc..

TM - I have spent almost all weekend trying to answer those two same questions with no success. The closest info I found was oil given IV to (I can't remember the name of the disease) patients in hospital, however I don't think it was straight oil. I know that when you are given a TPN intravenously, there is a fair amount of fat in i, but in what state, I don't know. I tried to look up average circulation times (to see how long it would take to reach each organ) but all I could find was how to test for circulation time.
Ugh.
So, I never do more than 1CC per shot of oil, but I mix it with 1 cc of water based. I wonder which one is worse.
My chest feels fine now, so I'm not too concerned about thursday's shot anymore, but I am SO nervous about tomorow's. I have had so many glute shots in my life (used to get daily irondextran) and NOW I'm scared. I feel like a wimp.

OK , I found a site that says it takes about two minutes for a full circulation. (figures it'd be a children's site) So, if your going to have an embolism would you not have it within a few minutes?

http://infozone.imcpl.org/kids_circ.htm

Actually a lot of people wont mix water and oil, I dont see a reason too on purpose unless you are using water based drugs as well.

IML Gear Cream!
With it taking approx 2 minutes to circulate blood through your entire body you'd think it wouldn't take long for something to happen with the oil. My question is assuming it doesn't clog something within those two minutes where does it get filtered out? Does the liver break it down or remove it? I would think the oil would only cause an embolism if you had near blockage somewhere along the pipeline.

I would think since most drugs given IV are water based the winstrol would probably be safer IV than something oil based.

I am glad to hear your chest is feeling back to normal. That is great! Like I mentioned you probably could not do that again in the same glute if you tried. So all should be well.

Just a thought why not just inject the EQ and drink the winny?

Mudge said:
Actually a lot of people wont mix water and oil, I dont see a reason too on purpose unless you are using water based drugs as well.

What happens when you mix the two that should be avoided? I understand that when you mix and let it stand, they can react with each other (crystalize, I think), but if you shoot it right away, is it not safe?
I am using water based too, and boy would I hat to have to shoot twice in one day!

TrojanMan60563 said:
With it taking approx 2 minutes to circulate blood through your entire body you'd think it wouldn't take long for something to happen with the oil. My question is assuming it doesn't clog something within those two minutes where does it get filtered out? Does the liver break it down or remove it? I would think the oil would only cause an embolism if you had near blockage somewhere along the pipeline.

I would think since most drugs given IV are water based the winstrol would probably be safer IV than something oil based.

I am glad to hear your chest is feeling back to normal. That is great! Like I mentioned you probably could not do that again in the same glute if you tried. So all should be well.

Just a thought why not just inject the EQ and drink the winny?

My guess would be that the kidneys would filter it out. I have no clue as to how long it takes, but by my recent experience, it took 3 days to stop feeling like I had pneumonia. I wonder if that's close?

I wonder if gatting a surge of any drug to the head is safe though. So, is it the transport or the drug tha'll kill you?

I don't drink the winny under recomendation of my coach for a couple of reasons. She wanted to put as little strain on my liver as possible. Plus, I have less than 100% of my digestive system, so we were unsure if it would all get absorbed.

SO...

Update - I did my monday shot PERFECTLY :D
Not a drop of blood in sight. I did almost get dizzy, but that was before the shot because of nerves, and I got over that.
Phew. That was scary.

BBgirl it is probably the liver that filters it out of the blood. I am just curious what the body does with it.

Its the oil in your vein that causes the trouble not the actual drug. The oil can cause an embolism in your brain or lung. It can also clog an almost clogged artery. Lots of drugs get put straight into you at the hospital. Its preferred because of the quick delivery. So my money is that the drug being put straight into the system is not going to kill you...its the amount of oil and what happens when its inside you that is going to kill you.

The wintrol is going to tax your liver either way since its 17aa. Maybe slightly more by drinking it. As for the digestive thing you may have a valid reason there.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
So, the winstrol hitting a vein wouldn't do much harm, just the oil based.
I wish there was more information/research done on this stuff. I read an article somewhere saying that they won't research this due to it being unethical.
Since when have they cared about being ethical before. sheesh.

My guess is the water based drug is not going to harm you like the oil based would when injected IV. All the meds doctors put into an IV at the hospital are water based. I doubt the surge of winstrol in the blood is healthy but its likely not going to hurt you.

Yeah there is not a lot of research done on this stuff because its taboo. Ethics? What are those? :laugh:

Back