• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

constipation help...

sicko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello people

I have a big problem with constipation.....

My protein consisits of carbs in the morning before exercise, some after exercise, and high protein during the afternoon and evening.

I drink around 6-7 liters of water(lots of it) . My morning breakfast now is 60-70 grams (oats mixed with oat bran + 10 grams of psyllium husk ). And yet....still constipated.

My sodium is extremely low in my diet. Does this matter?

I suspected that this was caused by the multivitamin tablets. But I tried and nothing changed. Then i suspected it should be the the extremely low fat diet. But then i added lots of fish and flaxseed oil.but nothing.

I need help, advices,any useful supplements?

digestive enzymes, docusate sodium, fiber supplement, lots of green veggies, limited caffeine. those things should help.

prune juice.

Jodi said:

hahaha, the only reason I put that there was to see your response. :laugh:

I think it tastes pretty good though. :shrug:

:rofl: I should have known ;)

Jodi said:
:rofl: I should have known ;)

what shuold you have knowen?

1) that I put that there to get a response from you?

or

2) that I like the taste of prune juice?

(A) lol

Have some yogurt, the enzymes naturally present in yogurt are very beneficial for the absorbtion of protein in the digestive tract as well as overall digestive health

docusate sodium.....You can buy this at costco. Comes in a two pack and very cheap. Will help a lot.

O also don't get it. You get most of your protein source from carbs. What you eating pinto beans?

IML Gear Cream!
i bet your overtrained and underfed

Shit Pat I hear you mix on the weekends prune juice and beer. What a waste of prune juice.

Just one more thing. If it takes a super mod to banned someone, what the fuck good are you. :thumb: ..Oh I now get it??????????????? to help us!...Got any pull on this board?.....I plan on applying for a mod position in the comong years
PT

P-funk said:
what shuold you have knowen?

1) that I put that there to get a response from you?

or

2) that I like the taste of prune juice?

restlessness is a symptom of overtraining and stress from dieting on your body

put your buns in warm water,it can cure your constipation.

it´s becuase so much IRON, on the diet. to u need add much fiber from vegetable.

Prune juice, and chewing exlax gum will cure the problem. Be sure to buy a large cork though. :D

Will it whiten my teeth like Carbomide Peroxide?

IML Gear Cream!
Take two Senna capsules and two tablespoons of Psyllium husk in the morning with a lot of water and/or juice. Frink LOTS of water throughout the day. I have also been taking Benefiber a couple times per day. Drink more water than you have been and give it time, you will get back to normal.

Take two Senna capsules and two tablespoons of Psyllium husk in the morning with a lot of water and/or juice. Frink LOTS of water throughout the day. I have also been taking Benefiber a couple times per day. Drink more water than you have been and give it time, you will get back to normal.

Back