• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

layin' the "M1-SMACKDOWN"!!!(upcomming fight)

mark_ross

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will explain my situation and would like advice on what is my best option. I am currently on a break from school and I know this guy that tried to pressure my girlfriend into shit she diddn't want to do. I am fucking pissed and I'm gonna fuck this guy up the next time i see him. A little while ago I ran a cycle of M1T.
When i get back to school I and gonna lay the "M1-SMACKDOWN"!!!. school starts in like 6 weeks and I was thinking about running another cycle of M1T. How long should you wait after your post cycle therepy should you wait to do anohter cycle. I have heard that taking M1T is the worst thing you can do to your liver. would anyone recoment that I take 1-AD instead? I hear that you can run a cycle of 1-AD for 6 weeks at a time. this would let me start a cycle now and gain a little more mass. plus i would still be on the 1-AD when I returned to school. Would being on 1-AD give me big advantage in a fight? what are peole thoughts on gaining for 3 weeks on 1-AD and then finishing the 1-AD cycle with a cutting phase.

I wouldn't suggest getting in a fight while you're going through PCT. Generally, people say Time on=Time Off, but I would go at the very, very least, Time on=Time off x2

1-AD is good, but M1T is better, though has the potential for more sides. I would suggest a M1T/4-Derm cycle, assuming you can still get 4-Derm.

And, M1T, nor 4-Derm, nor a gram of Test, will give you an advantage in a fight. If you're a wimp, you're a wimp. Gear won't change that. If you can't fight, you just can't fight. If you're looking for a little aggression, there's a mental bit to associate with it, I suppose.

I don't want to fight durning pct I want to make the fight happen while i'm on cycle. last time i was on m1t i got amazing strength gains. I cant help but think this will be beneficial in a fight!!! I also got really pissed off/depressd. I think this would help too!!!

i say you take 60-100mg of M5AA 45 minutes before you kick his a$$... 60-100mg of aggression, baby!

i'm just kidding... tell the fucker how he better start acting and the if he mouths off, then kick his ass au naturale!!!

what is M5AA. where do I get it??? what are the sides? and health risks?

Taking M1T isn't your bottle of whoopass. Your skills as a combatant is only as good as your approach and level head. Think during a fight. Do not call upon the neanderthal tactics of rage. Do you think that the M1T will give you the strength of 10 men and you'll be able to rip the guys arms off?

It's the RAGE (or reputation of) that put most of the public against and stereo types what helps most of us achieve our goals as bodybuilders and powerlifters.

It's those who do not think get pissed off.

If you have to do it...get a good lawyer, set some bail money aside, and be prepared to reap the whirlwind of the prosecution.

Just my .02

mark_ross said:
I will explain my situation and would like advice on what is my best option. I am currently on a break from school and I know this guy that tried to pressure my girlfriend into shit she diddn't want to do. I am fucking pissed and I'm gonna fuck this guy up the next time i see him. A little while ago I ran a cycle of M1T.
When i get back to school I and gonna lay the "M1-SMACKDOWN"!!!. school starts in like 6 weeks and I was thinking about running another cycle of M1T. How long should you wait after your post cycle therepy should you wait to do anohter cycle. I have heard that taking M1T is the worst thing you can do to your liver. would anyone recoment that I take 1-AD instead? I hear that you can run a cycle of 1-AD for 6 weeks at a time. this would let me start a cycle now and gain a little more mass. plus i would still be on the 1-AD when I returned to school. Would being on 1-AD give me big advantage in a fight? what are peole thoughts on gaining for 3 weeks on 1-AD and then finishing the 1-AD cycle with a cutting phase.

What school? Junior high? Listen to yourself...you want to go beat up a guy talking to your girlfriend and you want to take a pill to help make you TOUGH. Do a bunch of pushups right before you fight him so you will LOOK tougher too! Sounds like your scared of being beat down and hope M1T will keep you out of the hospital. :confused:

Honestly, if this was a very serious situation most guys would have already found the guy and "had a little talk" instead of looking for a pill to take and THEN finding him a few weeks later. Sorry bud, just the way I see it.

musclepump said:
M1T, nor 4-Derm, nor a gram of Test, will give you an advantage in a fight. If you're a wimp, you're a wimp. Gear won't change that. If you can't fight, you just can't fight. If you're looking for a little aggression, there's a mental bit to associate with it, I suppose.

this is the answer right here. either you can fight or you cant.

IML Gear Cream!
Spend the next 6 weeks boxing and grappling......M1T..test anadrol ect wont do shit for you in a 10-45 sec street fight.

1)I wouldn't fight unless necessary.

2)I certainly wouldn't fight on M1T given that it can cause massive cramping.

if your ganna fight then fight already, why wait 6 weeks to fight? so you can try and get super powers off of M1T? the shit will probably be blown over by then.

i agree with what forman said, the fight wont last long considering its a street fight. either you can or cant fight. thats it.

I've been in quite a few fights, and never lost a brawl when it was one-on-one, or two against me. I've always been smart and have known how to fight one or two people and, either kick their asses, or stun them long enough to get away. I did get my ass kicked quite nicely when after getting jumped by three guys at once, all of them older and bigger than me. Moral of the story, there are some things you're equipped to handle, others you are not. M1T wouldn't have helped me when a third guy got thrown in, it won't help you if you can't take one guy anyways.

Just have MP come over and kick his ass... :2punch: but if their 3 or more he might need help. ;)

Last edited:
man dont wait 6 weeks to fight... go right now over to his house, with sunglasses and a cigar and kick his ass seven11 style

are you people 8? i think the bigger issue here is that this kid wants to fight. come on, man, be the bigger guy and don't fight. if hes got friends, youre in a world of shit. let it go. you still got the girl, right?

M1T was NOT designed with people who want to kick someone elses ass over nothing in mind.

...and this is coming from someone who is aggressive works as a bouncer at parties, and has done his share of M1T. ive wanted to fight before, too, but youll quickly realize that it isnt worth it.

The biggest issue is that he is using a steroid and is probably under the age of 21

IML Gear Cream!
i'd have more respect for my guy if he just leveled the guy with a few choice words and an i mean business look than if he got in a fight like a cave man.

also i wouldn't date someone who wanted to take those things so he could beat people up instead of just because he wanted to attain his bb goals.

ok i am not a fucking moron like half of the people that experiment with roids. i did countless hours of research. took milk thistle and hawthorn barry and ran nolva for 50,40,30,20. i am 21 and know what i am doing. i know m1t will not give me superhuman strength and turn me into a killing machine. when i ran my cycle of it i did get incredible stregth gains which could be benefical in a fight. as far as roid rage goes i know that it is mainly BS. i can see how the depression like symptoms could make you pissed and give the illusion of roid rage.

mark_ross said:
i am 21 and know what i am doing.
if you really are 21 then stop acting like a 12 year old, you don't need m1t to fight this guy, just make sure you remember to eat your weetabix that morning and you'll be ready to go! or like foreman says boxing/kung-fu lessons would help

why the hell would u wait 6 weeks? sounds like your scared shitless of this guy. you should just drive to his house and beat him with a golf club while he sleeps. IMO

"hey remember me? six weeks ago you spoke to my now ex-girlfriend and i didnt like it. Now that i have been lifting weights and using gear wrong im ready to maybe fight you, only if you will give me time to stretch so i dont pull my muscles." sounds to me like you r scared of the guy. if it bothered you then you should have stood up to him then.
NO ONE WINS IN A FIGHT!!

Maybe I just can't grow up, but fighting is pertinent in this society. It's primal. It's instinct. It happens, and it's worth doing on occasion. Depends on where you're from; a few of the fights I got in, I'd knock the guy down, bloody him up, and there was a new line of respect established. We still didn't like each other, but the beef was squashed. When I got my ass kicked, well, I just tried harder to avoid those guys. But often it's worth doing. Now, if you live in the ghetto like I did for a few years, you avoid fights because those insolent pricks just pull daddy or big bro's gun and end up in jail--not that that matters, as you're either dead or have a nice scar for the remainder of your years.

the reason i am waiting 6 weeks is because he lives on the other side of the country and university starts in septemeber. believe me i would do it now! I did not post this thread to hear opinions on fighting. we all do what we want anyways

mark_ross said:
the reason i am waiting 6 weeks is because he lives on the other side of the country and university starts in septemeber. believe me i would do it now! I did not post this thread to hear opinions on fighting. we all do what we want anyways
In college fighting happens....its no big deal. Hell I'm 38 and have had at least one time a year when someone tries to start sh1t with me :shrug: I never throw down unless there in no other choice, most of the time you can talk it out but there is always that dumb sh1t who has to start throwing punches. Never use anger or power in a street fight...its all about staying in total control and 0 emotion.....The great thing about Boxing or any other style is feeling confident if you have to fight and knowing that you don't have too. :thumb:

Back