• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

jugs. no, not that kind!

19-chief

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i recently pm'd a good bro (LAM!!!) here on the board but it seems his box doesn't get checked often enough, so, i will pose this this question for all:
i'm certainly not ready to homebrew but i am ready buy jugs. if i do so, what will i need to do to break them down into multi-use vials? should i get 10's or 20's? where i can get said supplies? (i mean, shit, i don't even know if m-u vials come capped or if i'm gonna need a crimper or what.) if i transfer 50-100ml's, do i need to get a filter or am i gonna have to bake it? sorry for all the questions but if anyone has some answers, that would rock! :rocker:
thanks,

MODS: if this in any way is in violation of the TOS, please remove.

thank you. obviously it will be UG stuff. you're saying i should filter and bake to be safe, right? as oppossed to assuming it's sterility and just transferring.

I would just filter if it was me. Depending on the BA content, you should be fine.

Back