• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bulk or Cut?

tannywild

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm still in the phase of bulking, I do believe. Eating like crazy..

Here's my dilemma... I'm a pretty damn skinny guy, but I'm pretty muscular. That's not the problem. I lost alot of weight and I lost it fast, (from 250, to 165)... Lost alot of strength, but I was like 50% bodyfat (hah, you think Im kidding). Anyways, I lost that weight, and I've got some... excess skin. It's not to horribly noticeable, but I'm sure its keeping me from a "lean look". I can pull my stomach out, and wrap it around my head, hah.

But seriously, I'm 6'1, at 190lbs now. You think if I continue to bulk up, get really big (around 220lbs), and then cut, would I "fill out" my excess skin? Or am I always going to be flabby because I f'd myself early on?

Been posting here awhile, about eating, and exercise, so I know what I'm doing on that part. Im basically wanting to know, I could cut myself down to 5% bodyfat, but I still wouldnt have a 6 pack because of this skin.. So if I gained weight, then cut, would that work for a good look?

Thanks

I think the solution your looking for is going to be found by going to a plastic surgeon--just being straight

Even if I got to the size I use to be, except with muscle?

You abs will never get that big, think about it. It sounds like you've made some incredible changes in your life to bring you to this, I can understand why you would want to look good after devoting so much time to "recovery" but if you're talking about as much skin as you say I don't think building muscle in that area is going to help as much as you might think. You could always go the gym, ask a cPT or get a consult with plastic surgeon...

How about I take some pics and post 'em.. you'll see, its not really that bad.

Back