• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Donuts

pumpthatiron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are donuts really that bad? i'm talking about like french cruller(spelling) from dunkin donuts. those are sooooooooooooooo good. i'm trying to lose weight and i eat mostly healthy cept sometimes i can't help but eat 3 of those donuts. what do u guys think?

wow... they actually have a gram of fiber... whole grain eh? lol

Donuts are evil.......run away.

I think you should be trying to avoid foods that contain both simple carbohydrates (sugar) and fat in the same serving (especially if you are trying to lose bodyfat). Don't try to justify eating them when you get a craving, simply eat an alternative like an apple and some almonds.

live it up, maybe if you eat many of them at once they will reverse their negative effect on you and acctually grow muscle!!!!!!!!

i heard eating lost of crispy cream donuts can be highly anabolic, i will conduct more research on that later

wow, so 150 cals... i need 3000 to bulk... hmmm 20 donuts... genius :D

IML Gear Cream!
pumpthatiron said:
the facts you posted aren't that bad are they?

are you kidding me?

ughhh, trans fat anyone?, I'd rather have a bowl of oatmeal for 150 cals.

pat, can u tell me what's so bad in those nutrition facts? i'm confused?

pumpthatiron said:
I'll start...

Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening (Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil)

the absolutely worst fat there is, raises your ldl cholesterol, the crap that will eventually lead to Acute Myocardial Infarction or a heart attack, not to mention hampering your goals (hopefully) of lowering your bodyfat % and improving overall health and appearance

pumpthatiron said:
First of all look at the ingredients......100% shitttt. Secondly those facts are made available by dunkin Donuts so.......they are probably off by quite a bit. Every Donut nutrition fact I have read is just scary.......
The bottom line is a Donut once a month wont kill you. But thats how it always starts......ever see a 400lb woman......she just started with one :lick:

Last edited:
I think its like gear...If u dont know whats in it or what it does to you, investigate more before u ingest it!!lol

Its crap man, simple carbs, trans fat...Honestly, no reaosn to eat those if ure goal is to loose bf, unless U choose this as a cheat!

is this a good meal? :shrug:

monster thickburger - 1410 cals {60/47/107}
large fries - 610 cals {10/78/28}
chocolate chip cookie - 290 cals {4/44/11}
chocolate chip shake - 510 cals {11/61/27}

total - 2821 cals {86/231/174}

oh and im cutting...thx.

yo man my daughter had some munchkins(the glazed kind) sitting around last night after she went to bed and I couldn't resist. First I thought I would have just one. Well I ended up eating all of them, which was luckly only 8. Now I have to go buy her more.:mad:

im telling you dude, i put on 10 pounds of "muscle" with these things, live it up, when you eat many of them at once they have a reverse affect on you, they are anabolic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( these statement have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration )

IML Gear Cream!
Okay, sure, donuts are bad. Everyone and their little sister knows this...

Depending on your metabolism though, a few donuts here and there wont hurt you. The average person doesnt eat like a bodybuilder. I know a few guys that're almost as in good as shape as me, and they eat SHIT all the time. I'm sure it'll catch up to them, but damn, 1 donut every once and awhile?

Look at it this way, you eat really healthy, and I mean really healthy, and you're doing more then the average person, even if you do snack a donut. Whats the worst that happens? You gain .0000005% bodyfat?

pumpthatiron said:

I can't tell if this is a joke or not??

Just look at the nutritional info!!

Serving Size 1 donut
Servings 1
Calories 150
Calories from Fat 70
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 17g
Sugar 8g
Protein 2g

Do you think that is a good ratio of macro nutrients? Also, look at what that thing is made out of. Dough and sugar. Do you reall think that is close to being good for you?

QuestionGuy said:
im telling you dude, i put on 10 pounds of "muscle" with these things, live it up, when you eat many of them at once they have a reverse affect on you, they are anabolic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( these statement have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration )
and i was actually about to try it :laugh:

;)

naw pat, im not saying it's good for me, i'm just saying is it really THAT bad for me if i eat it here and there? how many calories from fat is ok?

Look a cheat is a very individual thing ..
It all really depends on your current goals , how badly you want them , in what time frame you want to acheive them etc.
It also depends on your self control , will you be able to go out and jsut eat one? Or will you end up going on a gorge and eating 12 at a time? Are you gonna end up feeling guilty about it?
Like I said cheats are an individual thing.
Sure 1 - 2 cheat meals are fine through out the course of the week for a 'average' person , but some have more than this, some have less - You can't expect people to 'aprove' of you eating this junk and say 'Go ahead bro load them in , there not THAT bad for ya' , make up your own decision as to whether or not a 'couple' here and there are gonna hurt you or not. You can try it out and if you notice it's determinal to your goals, you can always stop.. :shrug:

pumpthatiron said:
naw pat, im not saying it's good for me, i'm just saying is it really THAT bad for me if i eat it here and there? how many calories from fat is ok?

it is awful! aside from having a shitty macro profile it is processed with everything under the sun and will send your insulin levels through the roof.

And it's filled with partially hydrogenated oils...I honestly can't think of anything worse you can eat, calorie for calorie, than a glazed donut aside from rat poison.

i had six donuts and half a box of chips ahoy with a medium iced coffee but no sugar lol.

just wanted to say that :D

pumpthatiron,

you know better than that. if your for real about cutting fat and losing weight don't eat donuts.

Back