• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Type, Type, Type

Its kick ass to have some rock and roll music on the stario and have the volume cranked up to 11! :rocker: :buttrock: And I don't give a shit that the neighbours scream at me to turn it down. :evil:

Hey, evry weekend when they have a party, they have spannish music up loud and I can't sleep.

So pay back is a bitch! :evil2:

I am so sick of school I want to puke. Why didn't I know what to study 15 years ago :mad: I have 2 degrees already and worked the last 10 years in a totally non related field..

And thank Ford the UK Mafia is gone. :clapping:

anyone know anyone that moved to canada from the states? i'm thinking about it. :confused:

I'm thinking of doing it in about 2 or 3 years ( or Australia), and there is at least one other person on this site who said they are going to do it.

When the hell am I going to get offered a job? :confused: I never got any callbacks after I tried 25 places that I want to work on my cooking skill at. :(

shae, where in canada??

forman what are your degrees in?

Hey Shea! It's spelled STEREO you dumb corksucker..........LOL.......Now take that get out of jail free card for Dr. Foreman and join him in the heat tonight for a drink

Shae said:
Its kick ass to have some rock and roll music on the stario and have the volume cranked up to 11! :rocker: :buttrock: And I don't give a shit that the neighbours scream at me to turn it down. :evil:

Hey, evry weekend when they have a party, they have spannish music up loud and I can't sleep.

So pay back is a bitch! :evil2:

Last edited:
MyK said:
shae, where in canada??

um i mentioned canada. montreal.

IML Gear Cream!
MyK said:
shae, where in canada??

Bachelors in English Literature and a Associate in Criminal justice.

single mom two kids new country kinda scary but exciting too. wondering what's involved n if you can like try it out for a few yrs.

i was rubbing it in to tough. yahoo?

I don't know what I should do tomorrow after work since I get out early. Shall I go out to a bar to have my 1 drink? Go swimming? Catch a movie? :hmmm:

rockgazer69 said:
um i mentioned canada. montreal.

sorry, Montreal eh! cool, a very diverse city, you shol dhave lots of fun, good luck!!

ForemanRules said:
Bachelors in English Literature and a Associate in Criminal justice.

wow, your quite well rounded eh!

I am finishing my masters right now, and I cant wait to get a job and start making some loot!!!

Tough Old Man said:
Talk about your feelings. Just type.

My turn. What happened to Hank and Unit.

I think the two fagots got the drift that we are not in love with fagots. there gone and bless IM~!
Hahahahahaha talk about feelings, whats going on here?! and then We are the fagots??? hahaah fucking loser, not so tough now man, just old.
nobody gone over here buddy, so you better go back to blessing your self and shutting the fuck up!!

IML Gear Cream!
old man vs the unit

fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!

....this is getting old. This is probably the 100th post you have mentioned people you dont like calling them "faggots" so just lay it off and give it a rest. Now that i think about it, i think u have serious insecurity issues old man. Take a deep breath and give it a rest.

shiznit2169 said:
old man vs the unit

fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!

....this is getting old. This is probably the 100th post you have mentioned people you dont like calling them "faggots" so just lay it off and give it a rest. Now that i think about it, i think u have serious insecurity issues old man. Take a deep breath and give it a rest.
It seems like every post I read from you, your bashing someone :confused: can you please give it a rest. :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
It seems like every post I read from you, your bashing someone :confused: can you please give it a rest. :thumb:
Naj man, little old b*tch is calling him names for no reason from day 1, so I think he's right to bash very ol woman.
(tough telling everybody what to do)
Ida.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

THEUNIT(XXL) said:
Naj man, little old b*tch is calling him names for no reason from day 1, so I think he's right to bash very ol woman.
(tough telling everybody what to do)
Ida.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You finally posted a pic of yourself huh? :D

Tough Old Man said:
Talk about your feelings. Just type.

I'm feeling a little hungry, so I think I'll eat my lunch now.

i feel like i need Vanity to make a house call.

ForemanRules said:

i dont bash anybody at all. When have i ever bashed anyone besides the 3 stooges? (you oldman godhand). All im tellin that old man is to just give it a rest. No need to start up drama again.

shiznit2169 said:
i dont bash anybody at all. When have i ever bashed anyone besides the 3 stooges? (you oldman godhand). All im tellin that old man is to just give it a rest. No need to start up drama again.
The best way to stop it is to ignore it or put the people on IGGY you don't like.....I use the IGGY for 3 people here and am loving it..Peace

back to title of thread...

I just found out that Gwen Stafani and Black Eyed Peas (who totaly kick ass) are comming to town for a concert and my wallet is anorexic. :mad: And I have yet to get an offer for a job. :(

Back