• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I see dead people.

Do you believe in Ghosts

• Yes

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Yes............every day

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No such thing

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • I don't believe in ghosts, but I was abducted by Aliens

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dead people...................Ghosts have you ever really had an encounter with one?

Foreman, was that you that voted yes ya jackoff :p

Really though, I dont know how people think they've seen ghosts: shrug:

yea i have n it was in broad daylight not 5 ft from me. i lived over a mortuary. and my husband n tess were asleep. i was reading n looked up n there was like a sphere of thick white swirls moving slowly up the bed over my husbands body. i sat up n looked at it n when i did it came to a stop for maybe 5 seconds then started to back up and as it did it gradually disappeared.

it really changes how you feel about whats around you and what death is after that. if anyone told me they saw it before i'd say okay you're a little loopy but once you see something like that with your own eyes it opens your mind.

You're a little loopy RG :D

haha.

Jinn

The Jinn are spirits that were created by God out of fire, & are roughly equivalent to the daimones or daimonia of Greco-Roman mythology. The jinn spirits were said to inhabit caves, graveyards, darkness, & the underground, & could consort with deities in pre-Islamic traditions. In Islamic traditions, the jinn are lower beings than humans & angels, & were made to bow before Adam. The Jinn tempt & seduce mankind to stray from Allah, but they have been given permission to do so by Allah.

Say 007, have you ever seen a Jinn? :)

a long long time ago, i woke up in the middle of the night and as i looked up there was this white thing floating around my bad. i go scared and hid under the blanked till i fell asleep

IML Gear Cream!
seven11 said:
a long long time ago, i woke up in the middle of the night and as i looked up there was this white thing floating around my bad. i go scared and hid under the blanked till i fell asleep
If I was hiding under a blanket from a white figure floating around my bed, the last thing I would do is fall asleep. :laugh:

Eggs said:
Say 007, have you ever seen a Jinn? :)
no man, thank god. but I have heard man stories.

Yeah, its always a bit strange for me. I've heard people that I otherwise thought were completely rational say they've seen or done thing. I dont really believe in the supernatural at all... but when I hear them it makes me wonder what the deal is.

busyLivin said:
If I was hiding under a blanket from a white figure floating around my bed, the last thing I would do is fall asleep. :laugh:

im serious.... and there was an other thing that happend like two years ago.
i was laying in my bed, but left my door little open. suddenly i heard foot steps walk around the hall way, and then something turned the lights on and off real quick(the light were broken), and then the foot steps became faster and disapeard, well that night i could sleep heheh

Hasnt anyone here seen any live evp, that is some scary footage.

Back