• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New pics - 4 weeks out

sdupdike

Food Is Good!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I put new pics in my gallery. I've got to tighten up my diet since I'm exactly 4 weeks out now. It's been a little hard for me getting back on track 100% since my last comp. Anyway, here are my latest pics. I already think my abs and legs will be better this time. Booty needs some work though! :rolleyes:

I think you look pretty good!!!

I agree arms should be to the sides like the photos. posing can make or break you at a contest. Good luck

Thanks guys. I'm having a real problem with my side poses though. Most everything shows arms more to the sides, but it seems they just do it different here. The comps I've seen around here the girls twist their upper body more, and have their arms different (kind of like mine in the pics). Here is a picture of me with the other girls doing a side pose. Ignore me, I look very awkward in this pic!

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tallclass15xf.jpg

sdupdike said:
Thanks guys. I'm having a real problem with my side poses though. Most everything shows arms more to the sides, but it seems they just do it different here. The comps I've seen around here the girls twist their upper body more, and have their arms different (kind of like mine in the pics). Here is a picture of me with the other girls doing a side pose. Ignore me, I look very awkward in this pic!

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tallclass15xf.jpg

Yep, it can depend upon the show you are in and the association as to whether the judges will allow (like) to see a twist your upper torso towards them - this can still allow them to see some shoulder width and some side chest you just have to make sure you don't twist your hips or you can end up looking thicker through the waist. Some judges insist you stand with arms to the side, I have been told by the judges that if you can get away with twisting the torso a little then do so but if you are told to drop hands to sides do so immediately.
Keep practicing, that's all it takes! :thumb:

Thanks Kerry. Yes, the judges told us before the show last time that we could twist a little but to look straight ahead. I had been practicing all along with my trainer with a huge twist and facing the judges. So I was a little messed up when I had to do it differently than I had been practicing.

sdupdike said:
Thanks Kerry. Yes, the judges told us before the show last time that we could twist a little but to look straight ahead. I had been practicing all along with my trainer with a huge twist and facing the judges. So I was a little messed up when I had to do it differently than I had been practicing.

I know, it can get damn confusing! lol
I try to practice every which way to cover my ass... I actually recently purchased Tanji Johnson's posing video and picked up a few new tips from that... every li'l bit helps right?!
It gets confusing for me even when it comes to things like hair!
Seriously!Our BC judge wants you to wear your hair up, not half up, half down but up... it's one of 'his' things I guess.
Then I went to Nationals and got told nooooo you need bigger hair! LMAO
I guess I spend too much of my time focusing on little details like physique. :laugh:

Looking good girl! Keep up the good work! Good Luck!

I don't know how you girls do it!? - :doh:

But I applaud each one of you, for doing it - :clapping:

The new pics look great SD...
The white really looks great, in contrast with your tan - :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
In Texas they do not like for us to twist. We'd get yelled at by the head judge if we did, so I tend to do my bbing pose for the side.

Shannon, drop the shoulder that is close to the judges, and lift up the one that is farther away. and slightly twist at the waist, not so much the upper body. Bring the arms in some too. If you were to swing at the elbows, you should be able to hit your hips.

Dropping the front shoulder will allow the chest to be seen more.

JLB001 said:
In Texas they do not like for us to twist. We'd get yelled at by the head judge if we did, so I tend to do my bbing pose for the side.

Shannon, drop the shoulder that is close to the judges, and lift up the one that is farther away. and slightly twist at the waist, not so much the upper body. Bring the arms in some too. If you were to swing at the elbows, you should be able to hit your hips.

Dropping the front shoulder will allow the chest to be seen more.
Ok, thanks Jodie. I know what you're talking about. I'll have to practice that.

If you compete in the NPC and plan on doing national shows keep the arms to the sides the head judges there will yell at you also. Around here most of the girls twist a little but i will be competing nationally so I keep my arms to the sides. Then there is no confusion. My trainer Mike Davies tells me the same arms to the sides no matter what the other girls are doing.

Back