• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ive been taking Zantrex-3

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New member here, but not new to working out.

Anyway, I take Zantrex-3 here and there for energy boosts for the gym. This hasnt been the first fat burner Ive taken. Ive taken others for years. But since the ban on ephedra, I just havent gotten the results that I achieved before the ban.

But Zantrex-3 does give me an energy boost, but thats cuz of the caffeine of course. BUT..

I just want to know, what do all the other ingredients that I read in ALL these fat burners do? Ive done the research on this site as far as energy boosts go. And it came up to one answer. ECA. Well, I dont need energy that badly, but still, what the hell are these other ingredients?

Plus, simply put, do these fat burners just not make you hungry? Cuz other than the caffeine, why would I want to supress my hunger?

Eh, I need some answers to some never answered questions.

AKIRA said:
why would I want to supress my hunger?

most people take a "fat burner" because they are trying to lose weight or get lean, it's inevitable if you're dieting you will be hungry.

Depends on the product, some suppress appetite others are thermogenic (and burn fat) others are just for energy. Some are combinations of these. Look at the ingredients and reviews and find one that fits your needs and goals. Currently I'd suggest Hyperdrive Hardcore, suppresses appetite and gives a great thermo/energy response.

If you want to stay true to the ECA stack, make your own - E / NoDoz / baby aspirin.

Otherwise over the years, the only one I really liked was the old Syntrax Adipokinetix. Most of the other ones out there either send me off on an anxiety attack, give me a headache or do nothing. I only expect a 'boost' these days. I don't like them in general. I"ve been using Jack3d primarily as an appetite suppressant as I go into another round of competition prep.

Primatene is better boss. Each tab is 12.5mg. I have tried both and IMHO, I can feel the ephedrine HCL working. The Guaifenesin gives me some bad "post-nasal drip", but if it works....why not?

And @ Sassy69, I wish I could have tried Adipokinetix. From what I have read, that was some good stuff. D@mn government just had to put out a ban and force us to "Macgyver" our own stuff....

Primatene is better boss. Each tab is 12.5mg. I have tried both and IMHO, I can feel the ephedrine HCL working. The Guaifenesin gives me some bad "post-nasal drip", but if it works....why not?

And @ Sassy69, I wish I could have tried Adipokinetix. From what I have read, that was some good stuff. D@mn government just had to put out a ban and force us to "Macgyver" our own stuff....

The nice component of Adipo was Yohimbine. Loved that stuff. They changed the recipe somewhere around 2003 - I heard there was a major drop in availability of Yohimbine.

The nice component of Adipo was Yohimbine. Loved that stuff. They changed the recipe somewhere around 2003 - I heard there was a major drop in availability of Yohimbine.

Everything before the "ban" was good. I actually posted a list of spiked thermogenics in a post around here. Supposedly Syntrax's Triax was laced with the thyroid hormone triiodothyroacetic acid.

The original Clenbutrx from VPX, had ephedrine mixed in and if memory serves me correctly, Pharmagenx Ventilean was laced with REAL Clen :clapping::ohyeah:

Back