• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Conflicting Issue

SkinnyMinny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, I have been informed that I look like Lindsay Lohan by a certain person on this board. Now, I do not agree with this person and neither does HotMom23 but I want to know what you all think.

Lindsay Lohan:
lindsay-lohan.jpg

lohan-beach-02.jpg

Me:

Last edited:
musclepump said:
If I had to see one naked, I'd pick you.

Really.

I think she was looking for a comparison. Although, I like your enthusiasm. :thumb:

you r prettier

largepkg said:
I think she was looking for a comparison. Although, I like your enthusiasm. :thumb:
:laugh: That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!

Thanks though for choosing me over her naked. ;)

I never thought Lindsay Lohan was all that, but you are kind on the eyes.

your way hotter than her.

musclepump said:
Well we've all seen Lohan's nipple slip, I think we need another point of comparison :laugh:
I don't think so.

I wasn't exactly asking if I was hotter then her. I was just wondering if anyone else besides this one person on here thought I looked like her. He said I could be her twin; that I totally disagree with.

if your hair was a little red and you wore shades, you would probably look like her. Other than that, you dont look like her at all, in fact, hotter than her in my opinion. Are you single by the way? :lol:

you lool so much better that lindsey . .

SkinnyMinny said:
So, I have been informed that I look like Lindsay Lohan by a certain person on this board. Now, I do not agree with this person and neither does HotMom23 but I want to know what you all think.

I don't know if you look like her based on the pics, but I do like this pic of you:

15921Body_001-med.jpg

:)

that pic is really cute but it is kinda funny that your room is as messy as some of the guys pics. :) makes it even cuter.

You are better looking and probably have a better personality.:D

IML Gear Cream!
rockgazer69 said:
that pic is really cute but it is kinda funny that your room is as messy as some of the guys pics. :) makes it even cuter.
Too funny I didnt see that :eek: :hair:

What you need is the opinion of a freckle expert...

ME!

I think that both of you are very attractive...
you more than her, you have a natural beauty which appeals to me
she had that, but now it is lost

+ she is a child celeb, which means she is a walking psychological train wreck
+ due to her eating disorder problems

But the main point is.. You really don't look alike - IMO - :no:

rockgazer69 said:
Yes, I can be a slob but when I set my mind to it my room sparkles. :)

Thank you! I do NOT look like Lindsay Lohan!!

Vieope said:
I am prettier than all. I am delicious.
I agree 100% v is better looking than any of us on this site. :thumb:

Last edited:
Like I said you so don't look like her in a lot of ways!

#1: She's very unhealthy skinny
#2: Your WAY prettier
#3: I find you more attractive than her... I think she's ugly.. Her body and everything

Don't let it bother you. How's your training going?

Well, you both have freckles, and prolly all 4 limbs. Can't see breastesses so can't comment, perhaps a full body shot is in order, sans clothes.

Was this person Asian? All my asian friends say all us honkeys look the same.

Back