• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey Guys Im New Here and Have Some Questions

BadBoy81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys well i work out here and there and built some muscle on but i still have a lil bit of a gut and i want to get some nice abs is there any advice or somethin that you can give to help me achive that. Im 16 yrs old and 155 pounds.

Welcome to IM :thumb:
Off hand I would say eat 6 times a day ( small meals), do cardio for 45 min 3 times a week + lift weights 3-5 times a week.
Give us an idea of your diet and training program so we can give you more detailed advise.

Ok i dont really have a diet and i work out for 30 min twice a week and run for 15 minutes after lifting. i guess my diet would be

Breakfast:
Bowl of honey nut cherrios

Lunch:
Tuna Sandwich

Dinner:
Steak Or Chicken

Hey man, thorw an MRp or some other protein in there and maybe switch your breakfast to some eggs every so often. I know its boring but raisin bran would do the trick...Hope this helps
Also, if you eat fruit during the day try to eat it before noon, and eat vegetables later in the day.

Back