• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some opinions

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here's the deal...

I worked at my former high school this past year, and got to know more kids in the school than anyone else b/c of what I was doing. Over the summer i work with a few of the h.s. kids, and one of 'em says all these chicks wanna bang me.

Before you guys start crackin' jokes, NO, i'm not talking about anyone under 18.

The kid i work with says a few chicks that just graduated (18yrs old) wanna all hang out and all wanna ride the A-train.

I'm going back to the h.s. to work there again this year, but obviously those girls won't be there since they graduated and are all going to college.

I feel like there's a bomb on the bus and i can't go less than 60mph.
what do i do..................what, do i do? :bulb:

I used to be a manager at Mcdonalds when I was doing my undergrads. most of the chicks wanted to bang me. so I fucked the shit out of the pretty ones!! when they were old enough, popped a couple cherry's too!!!

I say quite being such a pussy and go for it!! don't let anyone see you though. and don't leave her with any evidence!

high school girls love older guys in a authoritative position!

it is illigel(spelling) to have sex under 18 in America??

In the UK you can have sex at 16.

FLEX - In your shoes i would have as much fun as possible while you can!

But even if a girl wanted it from me blatently, i would still be too shy :(

If they're over 18 and have already graduated, I say go for it. As long as you aren't in an authoritative position, everything should be OK.

lol..u don't even gotta ask me what u should do cuz..already know

They're adults now let them decide whats good for you.:grin: Consider it "post graduate tutoring"

Flex said:
Here's the deal...

I worked at my former high school this past year, and got to know more kids in the school than anyone else b/c of what I was doing. Over the summer i work with a few of the h.s. kids, and one of 'em says all these chicks wanna bang me.

Before you guys start crackin' jokes, NO, i'm not talking about anyone under 18.

The kid i work with says a few chicks that just graduated (18yrs old) wanna all hang out and all wanna ride the A-train.

I'm going back to the h.s. to work there again this year, but obviously those girls won't be there since they graduated and are all going to college.

Hey how old are you?

I feel you should get to know them as people first. Then fuck them in the ass.

Dale Mabry said:
I feel you should get to know them as people first. Then fuck them in the ass.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Flex said:
Here's the deal...

If this is something that may come back and byte you in the ass then don't, not sure what bearing it has on your future in regards to your career, but if it could some how effect that think twice.

I agree, I myself would never again get in a relationship at work or school. When things go wrong at work or school they can turn ugly.
I remember this old Italien guy used to always tell me "you don't shit where you eat"

Besides your a good looking dude, get your meat elsewhere.

min0 lee said:
I remember this old Italien guy used to always tell me "you don't shit where you eat"
Dittos. I was actually going to say, "Don't shit where you sleep" but the meaning is essentially the same.

yea, but if the chicks have already graduated then they wont be there!

make up a fake hotmail account, get messenger, get the girls on messenger, talk to them once in a while and when they graduate!! do your thing!

Don´t shit where you use your toothbrush.

But, how come it can be a bad thing? :bulb:

Robert DiMaggio said:
If this is something that may come back and byte you in the ass then don't, not sure what bearing it has on your future in regards to your career, but if it could some how effect that think twice.

that's the thing....

I don't think it could bite me in the ass, because anything we would do is months after they graduated while they are practically in college.

I guess the main thing i'm worried about is the word getting back to the school, cuz shit would spread across the entire school in 5min once someone heard. BUT, at the same time, again, they are months out of h.s. and literally leaving for college in like 2 weeks, so they are in NO way connected to the h.s., nor did we do ANYthing while they were.

IML Gear Cream!
ok a voice of reason a non testosteroneated one. hmmm let's say word does get out n these girls have younger sisters who are still in the school? mommy and daddy are gonna want your ass gone. it will turn into a witch hunt. younger girls will be questioned as to your behavior with them... you plan to pop a nut n be out the dooooor as you say? that could piss off some starry eyed teen and she could decide yea maybe your behavior was not so kosher while she was a student. i predict a big mess.

look, these girls are 18, 19 and 20. they want sex. they want to fuck. either there gonna fuck you or their gonna fuck someone else. all you gotta do is be quiet about it. girls don't run around telling people they got laid like guys do, because there afraid of being branded a slut. so go ahead and fuck em, and keep your mouth shut!

n girls, especially ones that young don't like it when a guy cops a nut n hits the door running and yes we do talk worse than guys do. there are girls 13 n 14 my daughter goes to school with bragging they are getting laid. word will get out it always does and mommy n daddy n big brother might not be so happy their daughter/sister is getting used for a cum bucket even if she doesn't have the brains to figure out for herself that it's kinda degrading.

if it is a job n a community you want to stay in don't risk it. your reputation will be shit.

Flex said:
...I don't think it could bite me in the ass, because anything we would do is months after they graduated while they are practically in college....
You speak of "college" as if it were some other planet. Remember, you are still in thier HOME TOWN!! Mom and Dad still live there. THese girls WILL be COMING BACK!! Don't kid yourself into thinking you will probably never see them again. Odds are, you will.

ps just talking with "a kid" (The kid i work with says a few chicks that just graduated (18yrs old) wanna all hang out and all wanna ride the A-train). about your sex life could come back n bite you in the ass if the work you are involved in in the summer has anything to do w the school.

sorry to be the hard ass here but a very good friend of mine had his reputation ruined and lost his job simply because a 17 yr old girl accused him of flirting with her. nothing really happened n there was nothing but her say so but schools do not take chances.

these girls arent 13 or 14, there college aged girls who just happened to be ex students at the school he works at. they're not students their anymore. fact of the matter is these girls want sex, and trust me when i say that by the time girls reach that age their parents turn a blind eye to their daugters sex life. and usually by that age girls have figured out to keep their mouths shut about who their sport fukking!

bottom line. these hot hot college girls want some sex, and If he doesn't give it to them they'll find someone who will!

I hear jail sucks bro! Especially for child molestors...

Flex said:
i'm not talking about anyone under 18.
:rolleyes:

in my freshman class a bunch of girls were still 17.

as a parent if i felt a member of the school staff was seeing my daughter as anything more than a student i'd not want him working with young girls. hmmm of course he felt no desire to fuck her in the ass while she was a student but saw it as a fair option weeks later? bs.

Back