• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vasicular & Good Pump

HotMom23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Vascular & Good Pump

Does anyone know of anything I can take to help me look vascular and look pumped for my show? I know there is something out there. Just don't know what. Thanks everyone. :rocker:

Last edited:
I took niacin when I competed.................but that was 10 years ago so it might be out dated?

Haha. Thanks for tring to help. So, you love crack?

HotMom23 said:
Haha. Thanks for tring to help. So, you love crack?
Tyrone Biggums does.................a character on the Chapelle show.

yea, if you are going to use niacin play with it before the contest. it has been knowen to make some people break out with pimples or get headaches or feel sick.

Just drop your water and take your diuretic. Then when you start eating sugar on contest day you will get vascular as hell. There is also some stuff called "hot stuff" I believe?? I can't remeber the name. It is a tan that you apply that makes your skin hot and brings out more vascularity. Some people that were competiting when I was were using it and it seemed to work really well.

On contest day, if it is really sunny, try to apply your last coat of tan before you go on outside in the hot sun. It can help to bring out more veins.

Thanks, P-funk.

HotMom23 said:
So, you love crack?
Yes I do...

Here's an example:
attachment.php

Thanks for sharing.

HotMom23 said:
Does anyone know of anything I can take to help me look vascular and look pumped for my show? I know there is something out there. Just don't know what. Thanks everyone. :rocker:

I thought you were competing in Figure/fitness?

If so why do you need to be vascular and pumped, that is what you want in bodybuilding not figure. :hmmm:

Glycerol. Use it 90 min before a contest (10g of glycerol and 30g water).

IML Gear Cream!
Robert, yes I'm doing figure. I just wanted to know if there is something out there. I'm just curious. Thanks everyone.

Back