• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone heard of this stuff?

antelope07

antelope07
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Testatropinol
Homeoblic Compound!

If it has LH whats up? can that be? how can it have test? maybe its ok to have actual LH?

Says it contains;
Testosterone
Growth Hormone (GH)
Adrenalinum
Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH)
Lutenizing Hormone (LH)
Progesterone
Esterone

Formulated for maximum, natural, testosterone, stimulation.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm......

I saw one product legally sold, that had testosterone in it OTC. Unfortunately you would have had to have used several hundred of said products each day to get any anabolic effect.

When they are selling GH, unless its injectable you know already its a bullshit product because of how touchy it is.

Well I wasn't thinking about using it to get huge, but post cycle when those areas like test and LH are suppressed it could be that HCG substitute I was looking for couldn't it?

antelope07 said:
Well I wasn't thinking about using it to get huge, but post cycle when those areas like test and LH are suppressed it could be that HCG substitute I was looking for couldn't it?
HCG usually isn't run post cycle because while it mimics LH and boosts test production, it is still suppressive to the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. Nolva is your best bet for PCT.

i would suggest getting some hcg,nolva, and some good trib....run the hcg up to pct and then pct with nolva, trib, etc.... try sopharmas tribestan

Thax. I m pretty sure for whatever reason sopharma is like the best trib you can get, or it has the best reputation.
I'm going to keep researching to see what my best set up will be.

antelope07 said:

If for example you'd have to use 700 of a product to be anabolic, I'd imagine for it to be half way usefull for LH/FSH stimulation you'd also have to use a similar amount. In which case, Nolvadex is much better anyway.

Back