• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are you bald?

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone bald out there? If so, how do I tan my head? With protan or just something that i can apply like neutrogena? I am worried about getting an even tan.
hmm.gif

protan will work.

juggernaut said:
but if i go to sleep wioth a drying coat on, wont it get fucked up in the morning?
You're supposed to shower off excess which will let you be even all over, but you lose a lot of color that way. You can do touch ups or, do what I did. I did my protan for two days and did shower off the excess the morning of the competition. Wasn't real dark, but tanned. Then I used Dream Tan II, which was PERFECT.

musclepump said:
You're supposed to shower off excess which will let you be even all over, but you lose a lot of color that way. You can do touch ups or, do what I did. I did my protan for two days and did shower off the excess the morning of the competition. Wasn't real dark, but tanned. Then I used Dream Tan II, which was PERFECT.
I know all about the showering/patting dry thing. My only concern is that it will be blotchy the next morning even after the shower.

What's the difference btwn dream tan 1 and 2? and what is dream tan anyway?

Back