• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

It is a good Special......ATW

wheystation

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YOU MAY CHOOSE ONE of the following deals.

TEN PERCENT OFF YOUR ORDER - that's right, TEN %%%%%%%%%%

SHIPPING AT TEN DOLLARS - no matter how big the order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE FREE POUND OF ISOLATE - ANY FLAVOR

A FAMOUS ATW T SHIRT and a COOKIE!!!!!!!!!

Now it is soooooooooo easy - just go to www.allthewhey.com and place your order and in the comments section, just indicate what special you want. This is really easy, guys. If you want 10% percent, write 10 Laura. If you want shipping, write ship Laura, and I think that you got the idea, right.

Okay, guys - I am betting that the 10% off is the real winner, but you decide as I find you to be a fickle group.....anybody still reading????????

I will be lurking all weekend.

Laura
wheystation@aol.com
www.allthewhey.com

I've never used whey, or 'powders'. What do you guys use? Whey blend, Isolate??? there are quite a few choices, what is your basic whey protein powder you can throw into anything?

anyone tried ATW Isolate pineapple flvr?

sounds interesting.

sample possible ?

I use to buy from GNC, but got a sample from ATW.... Good product, gonna start ordering from there once I run out of the whey I've got...

I'm going for the 10%! Perhaps I should buy now...

perhaps you should....but just email me with any questions......I lurk everyday :thumb:

I used to promote ATW religiously, and buy all the time from you guys. After the recent 10% off special, and then seeing that I payed more for shipping, and then seeing that the 10% didnt cover the extra shipping charged, I was sad :(

I eat so much protein every day, that I want the cheapest, and unfortunately you dont meet the needs anymore. I just had to say it sorry

We used to charge 5.95 for packages up to 15 pounds and were losing too much money. Because we are small, we cannot afford such a big loss without doing more volume. HOWEVER - you could place a bulk order and pay NO MORE than 10.00 for shipping!!!!!! Our prices are among the lowest around and I will continue to try for specials that will give you additional savings.

On a personal note, drop me an email with JUST your ZIP and I will research the least expensive ship option for you.

Laura

Back