• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to learn

Brandon

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
damn, i'm readin through the threads on here, and a fact occured to me: i don't know jack shit about what to eat. can anyone suggest any good reading? i just want a single book that will talk about pretty much everything i need to know. i had planned on taking a course on it this year at school, but nothing is open now. also, if anyone has any other ideas on how i could learn about it, let me know.

for dieting, The Abs diet and Body for Life.

Just read. Whether it be on here or wherever. Just read. And ask plenty of questions. Experience is another big thing as well. But just soak up everything you read, hear and see.

Marky said:
for dieting, The Abs diet and Body for Life.

will these tell me why i should be choosing certain foods? any idea who the authors are?

Brandon said:
will these tell me why i should be choosing certain foods? any idea who the authors are?

When it comes time, you need to work out why your eating each particular item of food. You need to have your goals in mind, and armed with your nutritional knowledge, you will be able to plan a good diet to follow.

be consistant to see results, choose a routine and diet for at least 6 weeks!

Dieting should be a constant thing. Not an on/off or a phase, diet is year round (except after contests when we gorge on cheesecakes....). Having a goal in mind is essential for dieting. Whether it be cutting, bulking, maintenence, a goal is a must have.

It depends on your goals first...like I'm trying to bulk up, I eat almost everything (Healthy ‎of course)???Including eggs (white part only), Chicken breast, Meat (Grilled mostly), ‎Tuna, Rice meals (chicken or Beef), Sweet potato, honey and I drink low-fat milk ‎everyday. Targeting the highest amount of protein and carbs in food for bulking while ‎reducing oily food that = fat.‎

I started to use supplements lately, I use myoplex original twice a day.‎

Hope that helps.‎

IML Gear Cream!
I know it's a year round thing, and there are different things you do to bulk or cut. i'm not askin you guys to help me plan a diet. i just want some resources so i can figure this out on my own. like, right now i'm lookin at the nutrition facts on something, it lists all this shit like iron, niacin, folate, biotin, etc. and i wanna know wtf this stuff is. all i need is a book or two, and i just wanna know what people recommend.

The Abs Diet tells you what to eat and why, what not to eat and why. i think you want a nutritions book. theres online food calculators that tell you what exactly is in a food, but for their benefits, u would need a book on viatimins.

Marky said:
The Abs Diet tells you what to eat and why, what not to eat and why. i think you want a nutritions book. theres online food calculators that tell you what exactly is in a food, but for their benefits, u would need a book on viatimins.
that's what i needed. when i order my school books in a few days from amazon, i'll get a copy. thanks. :thumb:

y do u need to know all that info? the basics will do if your dieting. Reading labels is good but dont go overboard on it. if your going to go that far, might as well take a nutritions course. that way, youll get credit out of it also.

Marky said:
y do u need to know all that info? the basics will do if your dieting. Reading labels is good but dont go overboard on it. if your going to go that far, might as well take a nutritions course. that way, youll get credit out of it also.
i guess i really don't. i was just making a point. i really just wanna learn the basics, i dont' even know that. that's why i just wanted someone who could refer me to a good book. thanks. oh, non of the fuckin courses are open now.

Back