• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Did I screw up?

swede3333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys - I have been browsin around here for awhile, and have read a lot of contradicting information as to what I was told by the guys in my gym...

WARNING: I am new at this, so I realize that my descriptions are not of seasoned professionals, please don't flame me, help me :)

I realize I should have done more research before hand, and not just listened to a few guys who were taking steroids, but I just finished my first cycle, and am looking for your opinions on it, and suggestions for my next - I was taking 25mg of anavar a day spread out evenly, 3 IU of Winstrol taken orally (I don't know the mg...I know I know) and 2 IU of 6mg Jintropin Growth Hormone. I am happy with the results, but want to make sure I am doing things safe, and the most effective. What do you guys think of what I did, and what is the best next step for me? I really appreciate your input and not flaming me, thanks guys!

P.S. I am happy with the results, but want to make sure I am getting doing everything right.

swede3333 said:
Hey guys - I have been browsin around here for awhile, and have read a lot of contradicting information as to what I was told by the guys in my gym...

WARNING: I am new at this, so I realize that my descriptions are not of seasoned professionals, please don't flame me, help me :)

I realize I should have done more research before hand, and not just listened to a few guys who were taking steroids, but I just finished my first cycle, and am looking for your opinions on it, and suggestions for my next - I was taking 25mg of anavar a day spread out evenly, 3 IU of Winstrol taken orally (I don't know the mg...I know I know) and 2 IU of 6mg Jintropin Growth Hormone. I am happy with the results, but want to make sure I am doing things safe, and the most effective. What do you guys think of what I did, and what is the best next step for me? I really appreciate your input and not flaming me, thanks guys!

P.S. I am happy with the results, but want to make sure I am getting doing everything right.
I'll spare you the wrath of explaining your stupidity, and ask questions instead. I will mention though that Test should be the base of EVERY cycle.

How long was your cycle? When did it end? Most likely the GH didn't do shit for you as it takes quite awhile to kick in. How's your libido right now? How's your balls as far as size?

You need to be on PCT. NOW.

If you are talking 3/100ths of a cc or 3/50ths of a cc of winstrol, dont worry about that much because it was a worthless dose.

A tick mark on a pin is not a definition of an international unit.

Out of curiosity, why are you using GH?

I am 21, been training for about 5 years on and off - pretty hard the last year. Thanks for sparing the flames, I understand what happened and don't need it to be stated, just guidance. I was on the steroids for about 6 weeks (the way it ended) and the growth for about 8 weeks. I am fine as far as libido and testical size, I didn't notice any size change at all. I am probably totally wrong, but don't winstrol and anavar not affect your bodys natural testosterone production? Also what sort of test do you reccomend, how is the cream?

swede3333 said:
but don't winstrol and anavar not affect your bodys natural testosterone production? Also what sort of test do you reccomend, how is the cream?

Yes they do. Cream??? Dont waste your time. You already appear normal, you'd have to rub yourself in it head to toe for it to be anabolic.

It was 15 ticks (morning and night) on the syringe, which I was explained from my seller was 2 cc's

What would you guys reccomend for my next cycle then - I don't want to get caught up in what I was reccomended previously ;) and are there oral forms of test?

IML Gear Cream!
swede3333 said:
What would you guys reccomend for my next cycle then - I don't want to get caught up in what I was reccomended previously ;) and are there oral forms of test?
Just for reference: The closest you'd get is M1T, and that's not Test. It works, but not as good as a lot of people notice more sides (and damage to your liver) with M1T than Test. A lot of people go with Test E, Test Cyp, Prop, whatever, but it's all injectable.

Understood about the wait, and putting it off until I'm older. However, I am not trying to be the biggest baddest guy in the gym. I would like a little help, and assistance along the way. Do you guys reccomend any softcore - low risk - low side effect steroid/hormones? Lower dosages? Money is not of a concern to me. I am not looking for cheap solutions. I will pay to do everything right during and after the cycle. I am just looking for information. Thanks again guys!

swede3333 said:
Understood about the wait, and putting it off until I'm older. However, I am not trying to be the biggest baddest guy in the gym. I would like a little help, and assistance along the way. Do you guys reccomend any softcore - low risk - low side effect steroid/hormones? Lower dosages? Money is not of a concern to me. I am not looking for cheap solutions. I will pay to do everything right during and after the cycle. I am just looking for information. Thanks again guys!
Why do you feel you need gear?

I suppose the reasons most people do it... I don't NEED it per se, but I was impressed with the gains I made during my last cycle (if you could call it that) and wouldn't mind seeing those regularly until I reach my goal - Lean 185 (currently 160 with a little more fat than wanted, but not too bad)

swede3333 said:
I suppose the reasons most people do it... I don't NEED it per se, but I was impressed with the gains I made during my last cycle (if you could call it that) and wouldn't mind seeing those regularly until I reach my goal - Lean 185 (currently 160 with a little more fat than wanted, but not too bad)
Don't let the "now" take over. You're still young; IMO too young to juice. Wait it out. You could get your 185 naturally if you train right and give it the time ti needs. Everyone is impressed with their gains on juice, but it isn't magic.

Musclepump - I do appreciate your help - and I will give serious consideration to the things you say, honestly. I was not 100% convicned of doing another cycle coming in here. But I want to be armed with the appropriate information if I do take that route again, I am no keeping the door shut completely. I more than anything else just want to know alternatives to the hardcore cycles, and wouldn't mind trying something like the 1-ad/4-derm cycle - are there any other possible combinations that would be reccomended IF I were to do something else, IF?

swede3333 said:
It was 15 ticks (morning and night) on the syringe, which I was explained from my seller was 2 cc's

My syringes have a marking for every 10th of a cc unless I look at my insulin syringes. Making 10 tick marks, 1cc.

I am going to guess either your dealer can't count, or you are buying syringes from some retarded company who decided to do things differently than everyone else. Nobody to my knowlege measures a unit in 15ths, its not easily divisible, and medical science works in the metric system because it is SENSIBLE. Trying to calculate 1/15th of 250mg or 400mg or 500mg would piss me off frankly.

If it is a 3cc syringe it should say quite clearly on there where 1, 2, and 3cc are.

Which btw, is 1-Ad and 4-derm legal? If so where is a good reliable source to get these?

Prohormones are no longer legal.

Mudge - LOL I am sorry I had a serious Typo in there LOL. I don't know how that came out the way it did, I agree that made NO SENSE!! I was taking 15 ticks of the syringe morning and night, which I was under the impression was 3cc's a day. Which from what I read on your post would have been accurate...Sorry I must be tired or something.

IML Gear Cream!
3cc a day of winstrol? If that happens to be 50mg/ml thats quite a lot, I'd be surprised you'd handle that without being in pain.

Anywho, remember that volume doesn't mean a lot other than avoiding abcesses. You need to know the quanity of the drug you are taking, so milligrams per day/week or grams per week are a more important number than the amount of water or oil the drug is suspended in.

learn how to take aas resposibly and you will be fine... you came to the right place... ask questions and listen and you will come a long way in your knowledge...

Back