• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

juicing and training times

kwanger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im a little more then half way done my 10 week cycle of test, deca and dbol. (dbol was finished in 3 and a half weeks) my question is because of my job i have had to train late at night around 9pm everyday, this seemed to work fine because i was eating alot at my job and working out directly b4 i went to bed. I beleive i have hit a plateau, i gained aprox 16 lbs with 4 weeks to go, minus probably 4 lbs of water weight. i have recently quit my job becuase of school, so i have a few weeks of nothing to do. would it be wise to switch up my training time to early in the morning, maybe 9am, so i can eat all day after i train and take naps during the day, or should i just keep on the same pace and hope to gain a little bit more weight?

Weight gain wont come from a change in the time of your activity, you need to eat more. As you gain weight your maintenance calories go up.

what do you mean by "maintenance cals" and you dont think that the change in routine will stimulate muscle growth?

maintenence calories would be how many calories your body requires to maintain your weight at your activity level. As you increase your muscle mass (you said you gained 16 pounds) your body will require even more food to grow, thus you must raise your calories.

kwanger said:
what do you mean by "maintenance cals" and you dont think that the change in routine will stimulate muscle growth?

Muscle growth without weight gain means that you are replacing fat weight with muscle. Good luck trying to do that, its a very slow process except for those new to lifting.

Maintenance calories. Whether you are 400 pounds, or 200 pounds, it takes a given amount of calories to maintain your bodyweight based on your metabolism and physical activity levels through the day. You have to eat beyond maintenance to gain weight, and under maintenance to lose weight.

If you ate 2500 calories a day before your cycle, and you go back to eating 2500 calories daily after your cycle completes then you will lose all that weight you gained during your cycle - because you must obey the laws of maintenance caloric consumption. If you gain weight, it goes up, and so on.

allright thanks, that makes perfect sence to me,, just one more quick question as far as protein shakes go,, i drink one with every meal i eat, wich is about 4 meals a day right now, 4 proper meals mind you,, so am i wasting any of the shake, should i seperate it from the meals so its like im eating 8 times? im taking mamoth weight gain right now, its the only thing that seems to work for me, in 3 shakes theres like 2000 calories, it almost seems to easy to be true,, sorry one more question, i only use 2 scoops because it easier to mix in my shaker, the lable says use 4 scoops, should i?

I rarely take shakes WITH meals. My meals usually consist of enough protein (usually chicken, fish or beef) that a shake would essentially be total overkill.

I take my shakes in between meals and post work-out when I'm bulking.

apparently i havent been eating as much as i thought, im eating as hard i work at the gym and everything back on track now,, when you guys are off the sauce how to you keep your apatite so you can keep on the weight?

Back