• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nice Breasts or Nice A$$

If you could Choose one

• Nice Breasts

Votes: 76 23.0%
  • Nice A$$

Votes: 254 77.0%

• Total voters

hurtyhair4u

Funk Monkey
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you had to choose one or the other

I certainly like natural breast but I like a nice ass even more. :lick:

The nice ass gives you an idea as to the whole package. There's nothing attractive about a big brested woman with big floppy ass smacking from side to side.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
The nice ass gives you an idea as to the whole package. There's nothing attractive about a big brested woman with big floppy ass smacking from side to side.

It's all bout the ass . I'm an ass man all the way ! :yes: :lick:

A bit sexest....what about us girls?????? Ive already got a large set of breasts...dont need any more to look at!!! Ass...yep got one of them an' all.....mind you nothing like a nice muscular chest on a bloke....but then thight buns on a bloke...mmmmm...yes please!!!

Originally posted by esmerelda
A bit sexest....what about us girls??????

Sure, I'd love a beer. Please bring me a bag of pretzels, too. :eek:

:D

Originally posted by mmafiter
Nothing better than a nice ass. If she has a nice ass, there's a good chance the rest of her body is nice and tight as well.:dance:

agreed:thumb:
even an overweight woman can have nice breasts but it is doubtful that she has a nice ass. the ass is a good barometer.:D

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Sure, I'd love a beer. Please bring me a bag of pretzels, too. :eek::D

It's not very often, but when I see a master at work I HAVE to acknowledge him. Bravo IAB, BRAVO!!! :clap:

In reference to the original question I ABSOLUTEY say it isn't a fair question. How in the world can you possibly choose one over the other??? Our entire male existence is based on the concept of "T&A". They're inseperable, you can't have one without the other. A beautiful set of FULL tits and a nice round ass are as necessary to the male being as beer and sports. Please, for God's sake, don't EVER try to seperate them again. :(

P.S. This a one of those special occasions where I fully support the "qaulity over quantity" theory. I am a firm believer that a nice ass is a function of shape and not a function of size. As a matter of fact, I prefer a little extra more than not enough. Looks like we won't have to worry about fighting over the same woman there, eh seyone? :thumb:

Last edited:
i truly have to say that i cant take this poll because there's no way i can friggin decide,its like to sex or pizza thread,now i would like to thank you for this huge,blasting headache.i'll try my best to decide ass or breast in the next month or so,yours in pleasent thoughts,tank....

I don't know about you guys, but I like both my a$$, and breasts......:p

Sheena,

If you post some pics I am sure that the guys here would be glad to help you decide which is better. :D

How about it guys would you do that for Sheena?

I voted for a nice ass. :thumb:

Originally posted by mmafiter
Nothing better than a nice ass. If she has a nice ass, there's a good chance the rest of her body is nice and tight as well.:dance:

Oh yeah... I agree.. thats the #1 complaint from women... My Fat Ass.... its the hardest part for the woman to get in "shape" and if thats in shape the 99% chance the rest of the package is in Shape.....

Well don't you see my picture under my name....Those are my breasts.....:D

As for my a$$, I'll see what I can do for ya!;)

And I've seen your pics, you've got a nice a$$....:D

I'd would definitely have to go with ass, having huge breasts on a girl are over rated I think. I like a nice athletic woman who has a great shape, anything more than a handful for breasts is a waste anyways.

IML Gear Cream!
lets not get theological here. it's a simple question--A$$ or Breasts! pick 1. I personally like a nice plump A$$(woman's of course). nothing like a hand full of A$$ to get me going!!!!:D

In my dream world I like both. :D But if I had to choose I would say ass. By the way how come some people refer to nice breast as being big breasts. I think nice breasts can come in all sizes, well at least I include B and C cups. Actuall I prefer the smaller to average sizes.

Originally posted by irontime anything more than a handful for breasts is a waste anyways.
Sometimes your mother sure comes glaring out and not always in a good way. You sure as hell didn't get that attitude from ME. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like a set that you can kiss all night and never hit the same spot twice. :thumb:

Originally posted by Sheena

As for my a$$, I'll see what I can do for ya!;)

Can't Wait Baby!!.....................:D :rocker: :clap:

NO contest ... nice ass.
There's NOTHING like a fine sexy bootie in my book. Yeaa.
(spoken in my best Ladies' Man voice)

Nick

Originally posted by Sheena
And I've seen your pics, you've got a nice a$$....:D

we can all vouch for W8 ... now you miss Sheena, the jury is out till we have proof!

Personally, I'm an a$$ man ... but throwing in a nice set of breasts won't hurt!!

Originally posted by kuso

:eek: :eek: Remind me not to bend over in front of you then......:eek: :D

No man ass , fool ! :yell:

Originally posted by kuso
Oh....good to hear! Welcome back then :lol:

Never left or deviated from the main plan ! :thumb:

then we can all agree, a big ol plump butt is the thing!!!

Back