• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

This Keeps Happening

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Someone please explain to me why everytime we get a new people here from London we as americans get bashed by them within the first week or two. Are we the "Americans" foreigners here at this site? It does appear though after a month or so, things do settle down until someone new steps into this site again. Any idea's guys?

Tough Old Man said:
Someone please explain to me why everytime we get a new people here from London we as americans get bashed by them within the first week or two. Are we the "Americans" foreigners here at this site? It does appear though after a month or so, things do settle down until someone new steps into this site again. Any idea's guys?
You're a mexican now, amigo.

tough there are only two londoners i know of me and muscleman and we dont bash you

Because the Limy bastards still can't come to grips with the fact we kicked the ever-lovin shit out of them back during the Revolutionary War. :grin:

How did you know I was from London. :confused:

haha i thought that was the french, spanish and dutch. American involvement was insignificant - lets see oh yeh at yorktown

buildingup said:
haha i thought that was the french, spanish and dutch. American involvement was insignificant - lets see oh yeh at yorktown
Oh there's no doubt the French, Spanish, and Dutch played roles in the Revolution but when it came down to the wire it was good ole George W. who put the boot in the British Ass.

That's ok. You guys still make a decent ally, even if you're only second best :)

urm well i appreciate patriots, i like your country so im not going to get into a drawn out war over this coughvietnamcough. Foreman u a londoner?

IML Gear Cream!
me thinks you are playing with me here now!

I'm hate tea sipping British nancy boys like you two homos...

Don't come to Kentucky with that faggoty accent of yours!!

And I'm not even American by birth...
I'm originally from Fahcughitzahroadjakistan - :mad:

Monkey has jumped from his tree and landed in my welcomed world. Way to go Monkey

The Monkey Man said:
I'm hate tea sipping British nancy boys like you two homos...

Don't come to Kentucky with that faggoty accent of yours!!

And I'm not even American by birth...
I'm originally from Fahcughitzahroadjakistan - :mad:

shut the fuck up you whinning monkey, im willing to take anybody and everybody over this! i mean how hard can it be to engage and defeat monkey man in an argument?

Hey, what does P's and Q's stand for?

I thought it meant the same sorta thing as cross your T's and dot you I's
cause p's and q's in cursive are the same but kinda mirrored

When scallywags got in fights the barkeep would yell mind your "pints and quarts" to give warning that a rustling may cause spillage. It got shortened to P's and Q's.

P.S- I just made all of that up.

Good guess, I guess

IML Gear Cream!
maniclion said:
When scallywags got in fights the barkeep would yell mind your "pints and quarts" to give warning that a rustling may cause spillage. It got shortened to P's and Q's.

P.S- I just made all of that up.
i actually read that somewhere. someone on here posted a bunch of stuff like that a while back.

Anyone's Guess :shrug:

My Wife says it all the time. I'll ask her when she gets home from Kick Boxing

Tough Old Man said:
Whit you mean when she gets home and kicks your bodybuilding ass. Hell mine kicks mine to, but we are playing DARTS
Actually, she usually comes home too smoked to do too much but tomorrow morning, after she's rested and had her shower... I usually get a "lesson" on the shit she learned the night before.

Spouse abuse I tell you!!

Ahhh ok... she just walked in and informs me that "Mind your P's and Q's" is refering to polite speaking at all times. Mind your Please and Thank You's is an appropriate phase to illustrate the intent.

I was going to agree with the Pints & Quarts...

But I don't think it was the pints and quarts???

I thought it was Pints and something else, "QUID" (isn't that money)

And the expression supposedly came from the pub owners who would tell the
waitresses, and patrons to watch the Ps&Qs or they would get stolen off the table
or drank

Well, My wife (who I am deferring to as the authority here since she is Australian) tells me that when she was growing up, every time she spoke the slightest bit "un-lady like" she was always told... "mind your P's and Q's girl". meaning, speak proper or don't speak at all.

Personally (being an accomplished beer drinker), I like the whole "Pints and Quarts" theory but she swears it just ain't so.

I'll go for the pints and quarts. But when it comes to beer drinking, I'll throw out the pints and drink the Quarts of PACIFICO.

Witmaster said:
Well, My wife (who I am deferring to as the authority here since she is Australian) tells me that when she was growing up, every time she spoke the slightest bit "un-lady like" she was always told... "mind your P's and Q's girl". meaning, speak proper or don't speak at all.

Personally (being an accomplished beer drinker), I like the whole "Pints and Quarts" theory but she swears it just ain't so.

buildingup said:
tough there are only two londoners i know of me and muscleman and we dont bash you

yeh!

What have we done wrong? :(

Back