• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

gym rats

moneymaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ever see those people in the gym doing 'squats'?

"those people"
Isn't that a little racist? I don't stare at black people in my gym and neither should you. :finger:

.....:wave: .....

* Legion * said:
What the hell is this thread about????

:hmmm:

All I know is these "gym rats" always seem to be using the squat rack for something else besides squats when I'm trying to get my leg workout done.

Scotty the Body said:
:hmmm:

All I know is these "gym rats" always seem to be using the squat rack for something else besides squats when I'm trying to get my leg workout done.

AHHHH. :thumb:

Yes, now I understand. There is this guy who will do stepups on a box, no weight, but holds onto the suppors of the cage. Now, I would not mind this, but, there is an area already designated for that, seeing as to how my gym caters to a great deal of people rehabilitating for one purpose or another. He will stand there, "resting," for three to five minutes, not letting anyone else work in, and spends near a half hour in the cage. I find it hard to get upset, because he is elderly, but some days, I breathe down his neck. The gym rats already know to stay out of my way, most of the kids move when I come, they know I like my rage in a cage.

but a 'gym rat' is somebody who goes to the gym a lot.

I am a gym rat and i use the squat rack for squats :)

The most stupid thing i have ever seen in the gym is a guy doing deadlifts using the smith machine....idiot.

i did that once, deads on smith. its not that bad, just hinders range of motion. what is worse, in my opinion, is one who does bench bress on smith. it just doesnt do anything good for shoulders, but i could be wrong.

gym rat= someone who goes to the gym all the time? i would call that "dedicated."

I always thought of a gym rat as someone who went to the gym all the time. I just never thought of it as carrying a negative connotation. Gym rat = dedicated = good thing. :)

Vieope said:
Gym rabbit here.
We know...

v_000.jpg

MuscleM4n said:
but a 'gym rat' is somebody who goes to the gym a lot.

I am a gym rat and i use the squat rack for squats :)
:yes: and other things...:)

Gym rat is someone that is a regular in the gym. gym rats are huge. most are only gym mice. im not talking about u guys, but in most gyms that i've beent to, there are only a few that are impressive.

Back