• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Possibly Overtrained from one day?

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Eh.

I worked out on chest, then 20-30min later, I did back. These were powerlifting routines. Anyway, after that was done, I did only 20 min of cardio and a trip to the tanning bed.

Anyway, I wasnt tired at ngiht and couldnt get to sleep. I didnt workout for 3 days before this day, so is it possible this restlessness was from today's workout?

Of course, the 2 zantrexs before the first workout then 2 last zantrexs before teh back workout didnt help much, but....

I doubt overtraining caused your sleep problem, could be any number of things.
I often find that if I work out at night, I have a hard time going to sleep.

pretty tough to have OTS after one day of training.

Yeah, that is called overreaching and typically goes away after a day or 2 of rest. Some peeps even use overreaching in the periodization scheme.

Dale Mabry said:
Yeah, that is called overreaching and typically goes away after a day or 2 of rest. Some peeps even use overreaching in the periodization scheme.

right, the only time it becomes a problem is if you don't recover from that period of overreaching. Like Dale said, some people will overreach for a few weeks at a time (do some reading on the Fitness Fatigue model for training.). Your body always wants to come back to homeostasis. You would need to constantly over stress it to be overtraining. Read up on GAS (General Adaptation Syndrome).

Back