• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best us president?

IML Gear Cream!
Chain Link said:
The recent presidents arent even worth mentioning until you start talking about worst president; at which point its just going to be a democrats vs republicans thread.
So true. He can be the worst President ever but just because he is from his party they will deny it.

Eggs said:
I'm not exactly sure what could fix it, but I actually have to blame to a small degree the media and its bias towards the rich and good looking. Take for instance Lincoln, there is no way that man would get elected today, damn was he ugly.
Didn't Bush use Quayle for the pretty votes? He sure as hell aint smart.

Oh, the other reason I like Jefferson.. He died on July 4th.. I mean, How much more patriotic can you be? :p

min0 lee said:
How accurate is that site, there isn't any one sided bias there?
i would question most sites before i would just accept anything. however answers.com is kind of like an on-line encyclopedia giving dates and facts, not a whole lot of interpretation going on.

Chain Link said:
Oh, the other reason I like Jefferson.. He died on July 4th.. I mean, How much more patriotic can you be? :p
so did john adams, they died hours apart from each other on the same day. adams's las words "Thomas Jefferson still lives" not knowing Jefferson had died hours before. Jefferson was a bit of a radical IMO. im glad he had both madison and monroe around him to temper his actions a little bit. Louisiana purchase was brilliant. so was sending louis and clark expedition

FDR. His leadership through the Great Depression and WWII was fucking amazing.

reagan. he fucked shit up in libya with momar kdafy. that was when we werent afraid to really go to town and burn nations down. And how he made the ussr go broke trying to keep up with the Star Wars initiative. Fucking laughed my ass off with that.

IML Gear Cream!
lbj for having the nuts to drop the atomic bomb and ending the war

Teddy Roosevelt...

Because...

he fought for equality between big money and labor, guaranteeing justice to each and showing favor to none

Instituted progress in dissolving Big money monopoly of the great railroad combination in the Northwest, and other antitrust suits followed under the Sherman Act

Steered US politics to be more "World Concious"

He added conservation projects to the national forests in the West, and reserved vast lands for public use

He won the Nobel Peace Prize for mediating the Russo-Japanese War

He urged the construction of the Panama Canal, and prevented the establishment of foreign bases in the carribean, insuring the canals safety, by US control

He was the most decoraterd hero in the Spanish american war leading the charge up San Juan hill

He survived an assasination attempt, only to switch parties
and run for President again

He made popular the phrase...
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" - :thumb:

He led foreign ambassadors on hikes through Rock Creek Park in Washington, D.C., and preached that all americans should have
a full "life of strenuous endeavor"

Last edited:
bio-chem said:
lbj for having the nuts to drop the atomic bomb and ending the war
Yeah that "LBJ":confused: sure was a cool dude dropping that atomic bomb.

maniclion said:
Yeah that "LBJ":confused: sure was a cool dude dropping that atomic bomb.
dont get me wrong. it's not that he is cool or anything of the sorts. however sometimes as president one is required to make a decision where both choices the outcome is death. that has to weigh on a mans soul. however to those surviving allied soldiers im sure the dropping of the a-bomb was seen as a stay of execution, while continueing the war and attacking the main islands of Japan seemed as a death sentence. estimates were of the sorts of 1 million men needed to get the job done not using the bomb.

bio-chem said:
dont get me wrong. it's not that he is cool or anything of the sorts. however sometimes as president one is required to make a decision where both choices the outcome is death. that has to weigh on a mans soul. however to those surviving allied soldiers im sure the dropping of the a-bomb was seen as a stay of execution, while continueing the war and attacking the main islands of Japan seemed as a death sentence. estimates were of the sorts of 1 million men needed to get the job done not using the bomb.
Who dropped the bombs?

Truman,%20Harry.jpg

OR

Johnson,%20Lyndon.jpg

:):D

bio-chem said:
If he dropped it on the Japanese military,and not on women, baby's and old people then I might agree with you.

Personally I think it was the most despicable and shameful act taken by any president.

Hey Bio, I think you have the wrong president.

Did you know that there was a rumor that LBJ was well hung. True Story.

min0 lee said:
Hey Bio, I think you have the wrong president.

Did you know that there was a rumor that LBJ was well hung. True Story.
your right. it was truman who dropped the bomb. big mistake on my part. thanks for the correction

ForemanRules said:
If he dropped it on the Japanese military,and not on women, baby's and old people then I might agree with you.

Personally I think it was the most despicable and shameful act taken by any president.
there is a book entitled the making of the atomic bomb by a guy named rhodes. in it he explains the reasons hiroshima and nagasaki were chosen as targets and the reasons the capitol was not used.

and it would have been the same had we gone in with soldiers. women, children, and old people would have been holding weapons and killing our soldiers. im sure you know enough history to know the differences in war between the mentality of the enemies in the pacific compared to the atlantic.

if you are a soldier and a 12 yr old boy points a rifle at you, what would you do?

IML Gear Cream!
bio-chem said:
there is a book entitled the making of the atomic bomb by a guy named rhodes. in it he explains the reasons hiroshima and nagasaki were chosen as targets and the reasons the capitol was not used.

and it would have been the same had we gone in with soldiers. women, children, and old people would have been holding weapons and killing our soldiers. im sure you know enough history to know the differences in war between the mentality of the enemies in the pacific compared to the atlantic.

if you are a soldier and a 12 yr old boy points a rifle at you, what would you do?
We have been over this before
lets just agree to disagree. :)

ForemanRules said:
We have been over this before
lets just agree to disagree. :)
when? i dont remember. was it someone else perhaps?

bio-chem said:
when? i dont remember. was it someone else perhaps?
With 7642 posts in 3 1/2 months..............I have no idea when or who :laugh:

so then give me the real quick explanation of what you think.

ForemanRules said:
With 7642 posts in 3 1/2 months..............I have no idea when or who :laugh:

Actually, I do believe it was me. I was giving props to the US for their excellent job of designing those nukes. Peace out my nuclear homies.

Eggs said:
Actually, I do believe it was me. I was giving props to the US for their excellent job of designing those nukes. Peace out my nuclear homies.
I thought is was German scientists that designed them ;)

ForemanRules said:

Some were german :)

Of course the mighty Einstein had the brains behind the original concept. Whether he knew it or not at the time...

He has had many impacts he didn't really intend to have. Such as relativity.

Eggs said:
Some were german :)

Of course the mighty Einstein had the brains behind the original concept. Whether he knew it or not at the time...

He has had many impacts he didn't really intend to have. Such as relativity.
Einstein gets too much credit when it comes to nuclear weapons. what einstein did was lend his reputation to it by sending a letter to then us president franklin d rosevelt saying the posibility was there for nuclear weapon development in Germany. he wrote this letter at the request of another scientist who i believe was named openheimer. the idea of nuclear weapons appears early on in science fiction writings with hg wells writing about nuclear conflict as early as 1917. this was a time when all physicists including many many current and future nobel loreats felt it was an imposibility.

ForemanRules said:
quite a few were German Jews who hittler kicked out

Back